It’s normal to waste time right?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I wake up and have nothing much to do. I watch a couple of videos and browse some forums and that’s it. No new content or shit. It’s just same stuff over and over. I’m starting to watch TV again. I get more diverse content that way. The majority of channels are brain dead though. This should be typical in the life of a NEET but it has me all uncomfortable. Not much I can do about it. This is something I suppose we must learn how to work around. Having to deal with all the excess time. All that excess time being near worthless.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I wake up and have nothing much to do. I watch a couple of videos and browse some forums and that’s it. No new content or shit. It’s just same stuff over and over. I’m starting to watch TV again. I get more diverse content that way. The majority of channels are brain dead though. This should be typical in the life of a NEET but it has me all uncomfortable. Not much I can do about it. This is something I suppose we must learn how to work around. Having to deal with all the excess time. All that excess time being near worthless.
Do you brocel

Activity
So far there's no one here