It's like the foids in my country formed a union to drive up and keep the price of pussy high.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
It applies to most of fake-conservative countries, such as the slav countries.

Why do I say it's like a union?

First off, they manipulated the culture in such a way that they make it seem like sex is something that only happens after many months of serious dating. Of course, they suck off and bang Chads and thugs left and right, they're unbelievable whores. But on the surface, they keep appearances to the point that they'd kill to keep their reputation intact.

I've seen it happen many times, they discuss it between them and in a way that others will hear, acting like prudes or like enlightened beings that think sex should only happen in a loving relationship or whatever, or when the guy has put in months of work and proved to her that he loves her. While she's fucking the most aggressive thug around.

So they got the best of the both worlds. They're whores just like in the west, but only for alphas and Chads, while they created a culture where all normies have to treat them like queens for months in order to get anywhere with them, if they're lucky.

Hook-ups don't even exist officially. Even on dating apps, they insist they're there for chatting and friends or straight up marriage and super serious dating. But they're really there to suck off Chads while fishing for some rich provider or beta that can betabuxx her.

I know this sounds a lot like the West, cause in many ways it is, but there's also this conservative veneer where they really act like respectable women that need to be wined and dined and dated for months before anything may happen. x10 worse than in the West, it's like they're professional actors and all the women are in a union where they keep this illusion up collectively. While they're gigantic whores at best in actuality. Ohh and they're brazen about being gold diggers and such, to them it's not even gold digger, it's expected they need a man to support them and treat them.

Ohh, and if we're being literal, the price of pussy is literally insane if we consider prostitutes. The average wage is like $300 a month (if I worked right now idk if I'd get that much). And 1 hour with a hooker is 50 euros (like $55 US dollars). Isn't that insane? 1/6th of the monthly income for 1 hour. I know old people in the countryside that have monthly pensions less than that.

I hate this whole part of the world. Burgers should've nuked it to oblivion during the Cold War.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Hook-ups don't even exist officially. Even on dating apps, they insist they're there for chatting and friends or straight up marriage and super serious dating.
So true, officially on the surface they don't exist and are even agressively frowned upon.
I don't know how its in the US or other parts of the world but here in western Europe every second dating app profile says "No fuckboys", "No Hookups/sex dates", "Only looking for something serious".

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So true, officially on the surface they don't exist and are even agressively frowned upon.
I don't know how its in the US or other parts of the world but here in western Europe every second dating app profile says "No fuckboys", "No Hookups/sex dates", "Only looking for something serious".
It's the same in the us most say only serious relationships

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
Do Chad's even exist in your country? Don't you live in some South East Asian country?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Quite recently, I was talking to this girl who is essentially trailer park tier trash but really cute. I told her I'm not bringing booze and weed when we meet up and then she ghosted me :feelsLUL:

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Quite recently, I was talking to this girl who is essentially trailer park tier trash but really cute. I told her I'm not bringing booze and weed when we meet up and then she ghosted me :feelsLUL:
What the fuck is this world we're living in man. What the fuck?

There is a NEED, an actual physical need. And men can't wait to have that need fulfilled. And yet women not only can fulfill it any time they want, but they don't even seem to need it nearly as much.

The fuck? Cruel joke from the universe tbh.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Plus, booze and weed and sex? That's literally fucking heaven.

I meant literally. If I died this fucking second, and I was on some cloud with some average looking girl bringing me booze and weed and her pussy, I'd consider it literal heaven.

And yet for women this is something you'd ghost somebody for.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Plus, booze and weed and sex? That's literally fucking heaven.

I meant literally. If I died this fucking second, and I was on some cloud with some average looking girl bringing me booze and weed and her pussy, I'd consider it literal heaven.

And yet for women this is something you'd ghost somebody for.
I think she was just trying to use me for weed and alcohol since she's only 18 and still in high school

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I think she was just trying to use me for weed and alcohol since she's only 18 and still in high school
Still, free dick and free weed and booze? Dafuq? What kind of world do women live in? And it's not even good enough for her!That's not even tutorial mode, that's creative mode with command blocks.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What the fuck is this world we're living in man. What the fuck?

There is a NEED, an actual physical need. And men can't wait to have that need fulfilled. And yet women not only can fulfill it any time they want, but they don't even seem to need it nearly as much.

The fuck? Cruel joke from the universe tbh.
The absurdity of the universe and humanity is beyond unbearable.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Still, free dick and free weed and booze? Dafuq? What kind of world do women live in? And it's not even good enough for her!That's not even tutorial mode, that's creative mode with command blocks.
I think for women, having sex with an average looking man is akin to a straight guy having sex with another man. They can't comprehend it, without being revolted by the idea

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Well said. But what can we do? Its either cope or rope.
Were living in a state of purgatory hell. Never advancing through the game levels. Always stuck fighting the same low level caricatures. For you there is still hope your a chad lite but you struggle with working so I may be wrong its probably over for you. My condolences. Me personally I'm eating myself to death cause I dont have the courage to kms. So hopefully I have a brutal heart attack that takes me out after dinning on a steak.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Were living in a state of purgatory hell. Never advancing through the game levels. Always stuck fighting the same low level caricatures. For you there is still hope your a chad lite but you struggle with working so I may be wrong its probably over for you. My condolences. Me personally I'm eating myself to death cause I dont have the courage to kms. So hopefully I have a brutal heart attack that takes me out after dinning on a steak.
Yo, that's how I'm going out too. Horrible diet, no exercise (other than some half-assed push ups). I was already unhealthy as a child and had various problems. Not to mention that I also damaged my pancreas and heart a lot when I was an alcoholic. So I'm halfway there. Already got an irregular heartbeat, and after the slightest movement my heart also beats too fast haha.

It's like nature's way of showing kindness. So we don't have to live till 60 like this lol.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yo, that's how I'm going out too. Horrible diet, no exercise (other than some half-assed push ups). I was already unhealthy as a child and had various problems. Not to mention that I also damaged my pancreas and heart a lot when I was an alcoholic. So I'm halfway there. Already got an irregular heartbeat, and after the slightest movement my heart also beats too fast haha.

It's like nature's way of showing kindness. So we don't have to live till 60 like this lol.
Fat neetcel niggas are the most based I've been saying this for years:feelslala:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
Wow, have sex.

Activity
So far there's no one here