It's impossible to talk to normies about jobs and such.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Wherever I go about advice on this stuff, I just can't be helped. Because our world views are the exact opposite.

They can't conceive that I don't want anything in life. Genuinely, nothing. My goal is to lie in bed and relax all day long. That's a million times better to me than anything a job could ever offer. Making $100k a year would be worth less to me than just being able to relax at home all day long.

Anyway, they can't understand that any job at all is like torture to me. I don't put it in those words cause it sounds extreme, but there isn't a single job that wouldn't make me absolutely miserable, constantly visualizing and hoping for my death.

Idk, normies just get out of bed and go to work. They're not super miserable about it, they have goals and wants and shit. I just want to be left alone, relaxing at home with my laptop next to me. I don't want to reproduce, don't want money (except for money to avoid working, survival money). For me a job literally does nothing. It's just a waste of time, energy, effort. Spent being miserable every second, around people and doing things I don't want to do. The shit compensation of $300 a month is irrelevant in the equation, although it doesn't help.

Man I hate that I have to find a job. My parents even tell me "find something you like doing". I can't even complain, nobody can comprehend "well, I don't like any job. Every job would make me miserable". That makes me sound like a lazy piece of shit. Which I am, but it doesn't change the fact that I'll be incredibly miserable and depressed at any job. Fuck I hope I get a heart attack or aneurysm before I have to get a job in a few weeks.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
just ldar

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Well, that's what I would like to do. But I can't postpone it any longer. I stretched it out as long as possible, years really. But I've reached the end of the line, I'm in my mid 20s, almost late 20s. Parents just won't accept me not working any longer. It's not even about the money for them, they want me to start my life or whatever. Man, there's no way out. At best I got them to tell me "just find something you like to do". It's over, I have to get a job, I've wracked my brain trying to find some way to convince them to not make me get a job, but there's just nothing to say. I'm already a relatively old dude, at this age you can't get out of working. There's just no way.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Well, that's what I would like to do. But I can't postpone it any longer. I stretched it out as long as possible, years really. But I've reached the end of the line, I'm in my mid 20s, almost late 20s. Parents just won't accept me not working any longer. It's not even about the money for them, they want me to start my life or whatever. Man, there's no way out. At best I got them to tell me "just find something you like to do". It's over, I have to get a job, I've wracked my brain trying to find some way to convince them to not make me get a job, but there's just nothing to say. I'm already a relatively old dude, at this age you can't get out of working. There's just no way.
I know this won't improve your life, but it might help you just a little that I'm in the exact same situation as you and that you're not alone. Late 20s, anhedonic, no motivation to work. My last job lasted like 8 months and it made me so miserable that I developed insomnia, circulatory disorders and anxiety.
I wonder how many of us are out there.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I know this won't improve your life, but it might help you just a little that I'm in the exact same situation as you and that you're not alone. Late 20s, anhedonic, no motivation to work. My last job lasted like 8 months and it made me so miserable that I developed insomnia, circulatory disorders and anxiety.
I wonder how many of us are out there.
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm sure there's a lot of people like us out there. I guess some really delude themselves into thinking marriage and kids will give their life meaning and make working more tolerable. But I don't buy that, I truly believe a woman and kids in your life just makes your life even more shit. Drains more energy and time and effort out of you.

Anyway, I can't conceive of any way out for me. The only possible thing would've been finding an interest, something that I genuinely love doing. Better yet, doing that and making money off it. But I spent so much time, years really, and I couldn't find such a thing. I have no interest in anything. So I don't see any way out of this. I'll be forced to wageslave till I die. Absolutely hating every second for 8 hours a day (+ commute), and then in the afternoons and weekends just getting to rot at home, browsing youtube and reddit. Till I die. Man I'd rather have a heart attack before I have to wageslave.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Sorry to hear that mate. I'm sure there's a lot of people like us out there. I guess some really delude themselves into thinking marriage and kids will give their life meaning and make working more tolerable. But I don't buy that, I truly believe a woman and kids in your life just makes your life even more shit. Drains more energy and time and effort out of you.

Anyway, I can't conceive of any way out for me. The only possible thing would've been finding an interest, something that I genuinely love doing. Better yet, doing that and making money off it. But I spent so much time, years really, and I couldn't find such a thing. I have no interest in anything. So I don't see any way out of this. I'll be forced to wageslave till I die. Absolutely hating every second for 8 hours a day (+ commute), and then in the afternoons and weekends just getting to rot at home, browsing youtube and reddit. Till I die. Man I'd rather have a heart attack before I have to wageslave.
Agreed all I want to do is eat treats, beet my meat, sleep, be a creep

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021

Absolutely. Wageslaving among those sociopathic normies/extroverted loud-mouthed clowns is just a nightmare. Yes, normies live in their own slave-mind world that revolves around a reward system. They don't understand that there are people who are satisfied with little things in life, who just want a roof over their heads and have their peace and quiet.
Unfortunately I can't give you any magical advise or something. The best advise I could think of is to not focus on too many potential "passions" at the same time. Just concentrate on one field like logo design for example and ignore everything else. Try to develop skills in this niche with the long-term goal of building a passive income.
But like I said in another post all that stuff is easier said than done. All the best man.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Absolutely. Wageslaving among those sociopathic normies/extroverted loud-mouthed clowns is just a nightmare. Yes, normies live in their own slave-mind world that revolves around a reward system. They don't understand that there are people who are satisfied with little things in life, who just want a roof over their heads and have their peace and quiet.
Unfortunately I can't give you any magical advise or something. The best advise I could think of is to not focus on too many potential "passions" at the same time. Just concentrate on one field like logo design for example and ignore everything else. Try to develop skills in this niche with the long-term goal of building a passive income.
But like I said in another post all that stuff is easier said than done. All the best man.
Yeah it's like normies are the perfect slaves. Worker ants bred to not really think too deeply, but to just consume and work and move ahead without much thought of why.

Anyway, maybe you'll find something mate. Maybe if you have more energy than me and aren't as ADD, maybe you can set aside an hour or two a day to stop the surfing of the internet, the watching of tv and the playing of games, and to just spend that time trying to improve your situation. But only people like us know how hard it is to even spend a minute not being distracted. Idk, somehow it's years later and I just keep escaping into these same shit copes, 24/7 distracting my mind. It's as if I can't stand spending any energy or thought into anything. Hope you're not entirely like this, be a better man than me lol.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
You make good threads bro, a true NEETcel at heart. :feelsok:

It's impossible to talk to normies because they've been indoctorined their whole lives. It's like you said, ants that continue to support the Queen or the elites of soyciety in this case. Rogue ants have no use to the colony and die early. :feelsbad:

I have no motivation because there's literally nothing to look forward to in the future. A loyal and cute wife? Nope. Women are evil. and hate ugly males anyways. What's the point of wageslaving all my life until my soul has been sucked dry by soyciety and then I die a utterly lonely and miserable death where no one cares.. I only hope robot gfs are advanced enough to be cute and affordable in the future.

Life is harsher than most people realize. They get by on copes like Marvel and Disney movies, or netflix to keep them happy and delusional, things to keep them in the dark while the upper percent rip everyone off. Even the soy anti-capitalists redditards seem to be content wageslaving for the elites they claim to hate kek.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
You make good threads bro, a true NEETcel at heart. :feelsok:

It's impossible to talk to normies because they've been indoctorined their whole lives. It's like you said, ants that continue to support the Queen or the elites of soyciety in this case. Rogue ants have no use to the colony and die early. :feelsbad:

I have no motivation because there's literally nothing to look forward to in the future. A loyal and cute wife? Nope. Women are evil. and hate ugly males anyways. What's the point of wageslaving all my life until my soul has been sucked dry by soyciety and then I die a utterly lonely and miserable death where no one cares.. I only hope robot gfs are advanced enough to be cute and affordable in the future.

Life is harsher than most people realize. They get by on copes like Marvel and Disney movies, or netflix to keep them happy and delusional, things to keep them in the dark while the upper percent rip everyone off. Even the soy anti-capitalists redditards seem to be content wageslaving for the elites they claim to hate kek.
Very well said mate. And the part about women is very true. I feel like as incels, because we're affected by the lack of sex, we sometimes forget that even if we did get a woman, it would be hell on earth if it was a long-term thing. That's why I think "ascension" would suck for most guys. It wouldn't be a one night stand or a casual relationship based on sex. But it would be a serious relationship with some used up 30 year old that's looking for marriage and kids. Fuck marriage and kids, those are prisons, literal prisons for a man.

Anyway, wageslavery is hell but there's no way out. I've researched it, and unless you're into crypto/stocks etc... which is basically gambling in my opinion, then you're stuck. And having your own business is a lot of work + 99% chance of it failing, so it's kinda moot since the whole reason I'd want my own business is to work less lol.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
“Find something you like doing”

Answer mattress tester kek.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
No one even enjoys their jobs anyway. "Find something you like doing" is the worst advice ever. You have to find something that makes you good money, that's the most important thing in life.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
You always need to watch what you say around normies. I stupidly tried to explain to one of my career mentors once that I didn't want to work but I still was willing to work. He couldn't comprehend the difference in 'wanting' to work and 'being willing' to work. I said that if I won the lottery I would never work another day in my life but he said most people who win the lottery still want to work. It ended up with him reporting me to the government for potential welfare fraud. That was the last time I ever tried to get normies to understand, always tell normies what they want to hear especially if they are connected to the government.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Normies detest neets even more than incels. Truecels and deformedcels they can use to virtue signal. Also, when you do eventually find a job, it won't be long before the normies turn on you and viciously mob you in an attempt to get rid of you. I believe this is why so many neets/incels end up in a constant cycle of neetdom/temp working etc Never discuss being a neet with normies. They can smell your blood.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Normies detest neets even more than incels. Truecels and deformedcels they can use to virtue signal. Also, when you do eventually find a job, it won't be long before the normies turn on you and viciously mob you in an attempt to get rid of you. I believe this is why so many neets/incels end up in a constant cycle of neetdom/temp working etc Never discuss being a neet with normies. They can smell your blood.
Workplace bullying is what's pissing me off the most. The constant scheming, the bullying, the humiliation, the backstabbing, the belittlement...it's absolutely [UWSL][UWSL]unbearable. [UWSL][UWSL]It perfectly exposes "normies" as the real freaks and monsters out there.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Workplace bullying is what's pissing me off the most. The constant scheming, the bullying, the humiliation, the backstabbing, the belittlement...it's absolutely [UWSL][UWSL]unbearable. [UWSL][UWSL]It perfectly exposes "normies" as the real freaks and monsters out there.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]
Oof. People in my country are experts at these. Workplaces are such toxic environments, I'm dreading it so much. God damn I can't believe I have to be a wageslave.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
I know how you feel, man. I experienced those at every job I ever had. I could blend in with normies for a certain amount of time, but it's incredibly hard to keep up. It can be done for maybe the honeymoon period of a job, but after that, you become their target and it's over.

TimezTickin926

TimezTickin926

NEET
Nov 27, 2021
I could have wrote this. This post was made when I was going through work place harassment too. I have no idea how anyone can keep a job these days if it's not total boredom it's harassment from bootlicker normies

Last edited:
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I could have wrote this. This post was made when I was going through work place harassment too. Parents don't even wonder anymore why I don't like work people are assholes for no reason
Sorry that you experienced this. People like us need to create passive income streams, so that we never have to leave the house to deal with normies. But of course that's much easier said than done.

Lord Rottermere

Lord Rottermere

NEET
May 9, 2021
Sorry that you experienced this. People like us need to create passive income streams, so that we never have to leave the house to deal with normies. But of course that's much easier said than done.
Passive income or online income is what neets should aim for, even if it takes years. It will be worth it. That's the only way out for us.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I could have wrote this. This post was made when I was going through work place harassment too. I have no idea how anyone can keep a job these days if it's not total boredom it's harassment from bootlicker normies
I was bullied out of several jobs by aggressive normies. In my last one I left because a normie shouted at me for not helping him with his work, the reason I wasn't helping him is because a few months earlier he was angry when I did help him with his work because it meant the shift was shorter, we left when the work was finished. You can't win with these normies, they get angry with you because they dislike you, they just use the slightest excuse to turn aggressive with you.

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Get disability benefits, then you can stay home and watch my little pony and anime:feelsuhuh:

Activity
So far there's no one here