It's extremely blackpilling when you realize most people are essentially just barbarians

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Not just saying that to be edgy, it's actually true. Consider how normies behave whenever you try to expose them to blackpill stuff. They respond with violence and vitrol. Most people have no fucking control over their emotions and will go on a rampage if they get mad enough. The whole of civilization is pretty much only kept together by bullshitting normies with the bluepill, or in case that fails with pure violence.

Normies are sub-humans tbh ngl.

(copy and paste from looksmax tbh but post was based)

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Not just saying that to be edgy, it's actually true. Consider how normies behave whenever you try to expose them to blackpill stuff. They respond with violence and vitrol. Most people have no fucking control over their emotions and will go on a rampage if they get mad enough. The whole of civilization is pretty much only kept together by bullshitting normies with the bluepill, or in case that fails with pure violence.

Normies are sub-humans tbh ngl.

(copy and paste from looksmax tbh but post was based)
I dunno, normies are pretty blackpilled from my encounters, I don’t know why it matters if you can score lol besides blackpill isn’t an absolute

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Laws are what differ humans from animals. It's a dog eat dog world, you either live in a society where the laws favour you and your interests or you live in one antithetical to your interests. We simply live in one that's gynocentric and largely anthithetical to our interests

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Laws are what differ humans from animals. It's a dog eat dog world, you either live in a society where the laws favour you and your interests or you live in one antithetical to your interests. We simply live in one that's gynocentric and largely anthithetical to our interests
Do you really think women are less happy in a less gynocentric society?
Remember that women are extremely conformist and adaptable.

Activity
So far there's no one here