Story It's either Neetmaxxing or slaving to Ritalin and a job

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
I came to the conclusion that regardless of how good my memory or how fast I can pick up new information and use it,
I just can't do shit because my focus is gold-fish tier

I am in a brutal situation, between slaving myself to Ritalin, its side effects and to a cs degree in university and a job
or Neetmaxxing and hoping for the best.

It's literally black and white in my situation, I was able to study some discrete math and plenty of programming by myself with Ritalin,
I feel like I can go 3 years in studying cs and uni pretty well and hopefully get a good paying job and be on a high income bracket

But since I can't focus without Ritalin and let alone handle basic jobs for more then a day, then I would be in the lowest possible
income bracket (no income essentially)

I hate the way Ritalin effects me long-term, sure the first few days are euphoric and great, but after that its only side effects and I don't enjoy it,
I don't want to get addicted and I don't want to destroy whatever is left of my soul.

As some 167 IQ Harvard Genius said, the industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Last edited:
G

guuguugaagaa

NEET
May 8, 2022
hobo maxing
wood maxing
meet cute wolf hybrid wife
Images

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Ritalin euphoric? Only slightly better high than coffee, shit taste in stims

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
Ritalin euphoric? Only slightly better high than coffee, shit taste in stims
I really like Ritalin and Coffee euphoria and I don't need much because I am fairly dosage
sensitive, I am not a big fan of Adderall tbh, it doesn't even give me a good focus like Ritalin for some reason.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Wasn't he 17? This dude allegedly is in uni.
I don’t remember if he mentioned his age. This dude didn’t say he was in uni yet, just considering getting a cs degree

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
waah waah my life sucks being able to code shut the fuck up nigger
Yeah, between the lines its lowkey just another bragging thread.
You know how many code monkey there who don't have a job?
There is nothing to brag about coding, let alone the fact that I need to resort to stimulants
to be even able to do that on the first place, even Pajeet from Mumbai can slave 12 hours a day coding
while I need to take pills for that

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here