It is not over

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
I am disppointed with each and every one of you. Seeing your negativity. "Its over", let me burst your little bubble here, ITS NOT FUCKING OVER UNTIL YOU ARE SIX FEET DEEP IN THE GROUND.
200w

Last edited:
S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
its over for you if you post on this forum that its not over
Predictable reply. Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope I guess, truth is you have the same mindset as all the other retarded incels. Wallowing in negativity. You disgust me and anyone else who thinks like you. I will go back to adding all like-minded users to my ignore list, which will be nearly the whole forum.

You having double the reps to posts is proof of the state of this forum. Suck up the reps by regurgitating incel replies, its your only source of validation, outside the comfort of your man cave you would be laughed at for talking like you do online out in the real world.

This is the last time I reply to you. Make sure you read what I have said, then read it again. Keep reading it until it is burned into your mind.

Change your ways or live the rest of your days being reminded how pathetic you are.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Predictable reply. Whatever you need to tell yourself to cope I guess, truth is you have the same mindset as all the other retarded incels. Wallowing in negativity. You disgust me and anyone else who thinks like you. I will go back to adding all like-minded users to my ignore list, which will be nearly the whole forum.

You having double the reps to posts is proof of the state of this forum. Suck up the reps by regurgitating incel replies, its your only source of validation, outside the comfort of your man cave you would be laughed at for talking like you do online out in the real world.

This is the last time I reply to you. Make sure you read what I have said, then read it again. Keep reading it until it is burned into your mind.

Change your ways or live the rest of your days being reminded how pathetic you are.
see a guy like me has to block multiple foids on all platforms because they cant stop begging for my dick :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelseheh: everybody knows im just joking here the reason i have the most rep is because i am more likable funnier better looking smarter then you will ever be and a neet not some wagecuck that larps as a normie keep self projecting we all know you are subhuman and posting from your moms basement

Activity
So far there's no one here