It hurts to be wise but stupid.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I'm always "right". I don't mean in an obnoxious know-it-all way. But I'm often very insightful, even my parents often acknowledge "son, you were so right about that". And I'm very good at critical thinking, I'm constantly analyzing and reevaluating even my own opinions, even more so whatever information I encounter.

And really, 99% of people out there just seem to unwise, like drooling animals compared to me.

And yet, intelligence-wise I'm the drooling animal. I'm wise enough to know a lot of truths about the world and various important aspects of life. But I'm so stupid I can't actually do anything to improve my life.

It's a bit like being a starving animal and having tasty food dangled in front of you. I know things but I can't do them. I can see the answer but in a million years I won't be able to get there.

I'm an observer, always have been. I can't actually do shit, I'm helpless, but I'm an astute observer when it comes to big picture stuff. When it comes to big picture stuff I'm enlightened, but when it comes to anything useful, like money or math or programming or actual skills that are useful in the world, I'm a drooling retard. Painfully retarded.

Last edited:
G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
you are not, stop being delusional. IF someone is better than you, 99% of time is because of looks or IQ. Most people keep their thoughts and intelligence to themselves and only prove it when necessary, so just because you appear wiser than most people doesnt actually mean you are.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
you are not, stop being delusional. IF someone is better than you, 99% of time is because of looks or IQ. Most people keep their thoughts and intelligence to themselves and only prove it when necessary, so just because you appear wiser than most people doesnt actually mean you are.
It's very possible. I might be very unwise as well, the proof being that my life is in shambles and me being better at catching them all than Ash Ketchum when it comes to mental illnesses.

Activity
So far there's no one here