Lifestyle Is there like a competitive sport I could try at 18?

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I would really life being a basketball or soccer(futbol) player but am 18 and I can't even kick properly a ball, When I was in 6th grade I liked playing soccer alot, but I was decent enough but I was bullied everytime I messed up so I just decided to quit and just play videogames all day, it was a good cope but then I got bored out of it in 8th grade, then I started playing soccer again in PE but I forgot how to play so I played like shit, I developed social anxiety and was scared of getting bullied at a soccer club for playing like shit so I just sticked with PE plus I didn't had any friends to play with outside PE, during summer of 2019 I started looking to play basketball in PE because of Slam dunk anime but I was too short and I played like shit and fouled everyone so naturally they would get angry at me. I always sucked at sports I wish I had friends to play it during high school but I didn't had any, I was always the guy that eated alone during lunch.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I would really life being a basketball or soccer(futbol) player but am 18 and I can't even kick properly a ball, When I was in 6th grade I liked playing soccer alot, but I was decent enough but I was bullied everytime I messed up so I just decided to quit and just play videogames all day, it was a good cope but then I got bored out of it in 8th grade, then I started playing soccer again in PE but I forgot how to play so I played like shit, I developed social anxiety and was scared of getting bullied at a soccer club for playing like shit so I just sticked with PE plus I didn't had any friends to play with outside PE, during summer of 2019 I started looking to play basketball in PE because of Slam dunk anime but I was too short and I played like shit and fouled everyone so naturally they would get angry at me. I always sucked at sports I wish I had friends to play it during high school but I didn't had any, I was always the guy that eated alone during lunch.
y do u wanna compete with other people? :feelscute:

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I hate fighting and I am to low IQ for chest
Chess is actually played by the most low IQ people. You don't need IQ, you just need to not be lazy with thinking.
Actual physical sports require much more IQ than you might think.

Rebbington

Rebbington

đź‘ą
Aug 12, 2021
I would really life being a basketball or soccer(futbol) player but am 18 and I can't even kick properly a ball, When I was in 6th grade I liked playing soccer alot, but I was decent enough but I was bullied everytime I messed up so I just decided to quit and just play videogames all day, it was a good cope but then I got bored out of it in 8th grade, then I started playing soccer again in PE but I forgot how to play so I played like shit, I developed social anxiety and was scared of getting bullied at a soccer club for playing like shit so I just sticked with PE plus I didn't had any friends to play with outside PE, during summer of 2019 I started looking to play basketball in PE because of Slam dunk anime but I was too short and I played like shit and fouled everyone so naturally they would get angry at me. I always sucked at sports I wish I had friends to play it deuring high school but I didn't had any, I was always the guy that eated alone during lunch.
weight lifting or something it will help stop all that estrogen flooding through you

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I hate fighting and I am to low IQ for chest
Have you even tried fighting? It's great fun especially if you win plus it's entirely different fighting in a controlled setting compared to fighting a potentially armed mugger or something. You could try tennis or badminton maybe, not sure how willing you are to play team sports and they're the only ones I can think of off the top of my head but tennis and badminton won't build your confidence/ego as much as choking someone or punching them in the mouth.

Activity
So far there's no one here