Is there anything you want? I don't really want anything. There are many things I want to NOT happen or to avoid, but I don't want anything.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I don't have any wants. The only things I do want are things I DON'T want to happen. Like I want to NOT work. I want to NOT have to do things. I want bad things NOT to happen to me or my parents/cat.

But I don't want anything. Hell, at this point I don't even want sex or a relationship/woman in my life. Don't get me wrong, I'd do it if I could, but at this point I've been alone for so long and my antisocial/avoidant (or maybe even schizoid) tendencies have grown so big that it really would be a much bigger pain in the ass and discomfort for me, it wouldn't be something enjoyable. It would be a huge drain on my energy. I just want to lie in bed and ... not have to do shit.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
money
sex
relationship
free time
a better body
Money is a very tough one.
Sex and relationships ... idk, not my field of expertise.
Free time contradicts money. It's a trade-off, but unfortunately less free time doesn't mean more money, but more money does mean less free time more often than not.
A better body is the one that you CAN work on. Not for sex though, gotta do it for health. Cause you'll lose motivation if you do it for sex. Also bitches ain't worth shit, imagine lifting metal up and down for years just for some used up roast beef. Gotta do it for health though, do some cardio, feel alive and well. If I ever get out of my extreme laziness I'll have to do some cardio too, I'm only in my mid 20s but my extremely unhealthy lifestyle is catching up with me, I physically feel like shit. Avoid becoming like me man, start doing cardio.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
Money is a very tough one.
Sex and relationships ... idk, not my field of expertise.
Free time contradicts money. It's a trade-off, but unfortunately less free time doesn't mean more money, but more money does mean less free time more often than not.
A better body is the one that you CAN work on. Not for sex though, gotta do it for health. Cause you'll lose motivation if you do it for sex. Also bitches ain't worth shit, imagine lifting metal up and down for years just for some used up roast beef. Gotta do it for health though, do some cardio, feel alive and well. If I ever get out of my extreme laziness I'll have to do some cardio too, I'm only in my mid 20s but my extremely unhealthy lifestyle is catching up with me, I physically feel like shit.

i guess ill have to choose between free time and money...

need money for free time, to enrich free time...

need free time to make money...

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
i guess ill have to choose between free time and money...

need money for free time, to enrich free time...

need free time to make money...

Luckily, I hear that some people feel like their free time is only enhanced by having money. So having less free time isn't a problem for some people, since it just means they can use it more wisely and enjoy it so much more. The big challenge is finding some way to make money that you don't hate. Personally, I dread wageslavery, that's why I'm super bummed about having to find a place to work soon. I'd rather drop dead tbh. But this isn't a good mentality, I urge you to not think like this. Instead try to think like a normal person, that working enriches your life or something. That's a much better way of thinking, although it's incompatible with my own mind it seems.

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
R u real @anon1822 ? Why did you delete account?

Camarhynchus

Camarhynchus

Hope, Cope or Rope
Dec 7, 2020
Why did you delete your account on .is?

Activity
So far there's no one here