Is there anything one can build up slowly over a few years that can for sure get you like $300 a month after a few years?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
A blog, youtube, twitch channel etc... is too unreliable imo. 99% of people do that for many years and barely get 3 views per video/article. Plus you need to put a ton of money into marketing and hope you do make it.

Is there any such thing? Idk, doesn't seem like that far-fetched in theory, but I can't think of anything that doesn't require so much luck that you have to be luckier than the 99% of people that try it. Or very smart/hardworking, and I'm neither of those.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Get into trading, I managed to generate a fair bit of income, though it's not a passive, you'd need to spend hours, and the money you earn depends on your capital. If you don't have a decent amount of money laying around it's not usually worth it.
Youtube, twitch etc are ''all or none'' platforms. only a select few make it, and they get rich off of it. The majority of the platform, the moderately popular, make close to nothing. As you've said, it is unreliable, unless you have connections with other big guys on the platform, or have qualities that make you stand out.

Ever thought about being a pilot? It requires some money for the training program (depends on your country), and assuming you pass, you can make a good amout of money. Some guy I know, an engineering major, went into the flying academy of my country, after college, and became a pilot. He's young and makes a very good living. I feel kind of stupid that I didn't do the same.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Get into trading, I managed to generate a fair bit of income, though it's not a passive, you'd need to spend hours, and the money you earn depends on your capital. If you don't have a decent amount of money laying around it's not usually worth it.
Youtube, twitch etc are ''all or none'' platforms. only a select few make it, and they get rich off of it. The majority of the platform, the moderately popular, make close to nothing. As you've said, it is unreliable, unless you have connections with other big guys on the platform, or have qualities that make you stand out.

Ever thought about being a pilot? It requires some money for the training program (depends on your country), and assuming you pass, you can make a good amout of money. Some guy I know, an engineering major, went into the flying academy of my country, after college, and became a pilot. He's young and makes a very good living. I feel kind of stupid that I didn't do the same.
Yeah, that's the perfect term! "All or nothing". Youtube/twitch/blogging really is that way mate, you nailed it.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Jesus why would a woman pay for this ugly cuck
L a96023ff84fd48ce9f819fafa43a96c8

Pro bodybuilders regularly meet up with old gay men, have their pecs and asses touched, arms cum on, and they get paid very high amounts of money, like 50k a night. That's how they can afford expensive top quality drugs at the start of their career. Pretty much every famous bodybuilder has done this at one point of their careers.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021

If you're smart, you can learn programming and stuff.
If you're funny or charismatic or artistic or creative, you can make a youtube channel/twitch/blog.
If you're attractive, onlyfans etc...

Ahh I see my problem. I'm literally none of those things. I'm not even being self-deprecating, I did try at smart stuff, at creative/funny stuff etc... Unfortunately I seem to be a bit of a lemon, and there's no warranty in life.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
View attachment 12300
Pro bodybuilders regularly meet up with old gay men, have their pecs and asses touched, arms cum on, and they get paid very high amounts of money, like 50k a night. That's how they can afford expensive top quality drugs at the start of their career. Pretty much every famous bodybuilder has done this at one point of their careers.
gay for pay. Reminds me of makinithappen during his prime

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
gay for pay. Reminds me of makinithappen during his prime
Don't know who that is, but there's a huge market for good looking men, if they're willing to turn into faggots. They could potentially make millions.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If you're smart, you can learn programming and stuff.
If you're funny or charismatic or artistic or creative, you can make a youtube channel/twitch/blog.
If you're attractive, onlyfans etc...

Ahh I see my problem. I'm literally none of those things. I'm not even being self-deprecating, I did try at smart stuff, at creative/funny stuff etc... Unfortunately I seem to be a bit of a lemon, and there's no warranty in life.
Why not give being a pilot a shot? You don't need to be smart, charismatic or good looking. You just need to be patient and be willing to work for long hours. I think you could do it.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
A blog, youtube, twitch channel etc... is too unreliable imo. 99% of people do that for many years and barely get 3 views per video/article. Plus you need to put a ton of money into marketing and hope you do make it.

Is there any such thing? Idk, doesn't seem like that far-fetched in theory, but I can't think of anything that doesn't require so much luck that you have to be luckier than the 99% of people that try it. Or very smart/hardworking, and I'm neither of those.
Nobody knows how blogging is going to turn out cuz Google changes its' algorithm quite often.

Right now the algorithm favors Youtube, Reddit, Amazon, and Quora. But who knows what the Google search looks like next year.

Youtube can be wildly unpredictable too. Amazon and other affiliate programs can change their commission rates overnight.

I got my own blogging strategy, and I believe it can be very very successful. Not sure tho. We'll see in a few years tbh.

jfl not going to reveal my secret sauce. i believe that i'm not the only one doing this, but i legit can't find anyone else with the same strategy

Idk, man. I believe that many people are growing their blogs just so they can sell it to some media group for lots of money.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Nobody knows how blogging is going to turn out cuz Google changes its' algorithm quite often.

Right now the algorithm favors Youtube, Reddit, Amazon, and Quora. But who knows what the Google search looks like next year.

Youtube can be wildly unpredictable too. Amazon and other affiliate programs can change their commission rates overnight.

I got my own blogging strategy, and I believe it can be very very successful. Not sure tho. We'll see in a few years tbh.

jfl not going to reveal my secret sauce. i believe that i'm not the only one doing this, but i legit can't find anyone else with the same strategy

Idk, man. I believe that many people are growing their blogs just so they can sell it to some media group for lots of money.
Damn, I didn't even know blogging was still a thing. Do people still read those?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021

What is your blog in? I don't remember if you told me. Don't be specific, you can say like "gaming", or "cooking" or something.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020

Make a post buddy boyo.

YOLOmaxxing is the ultimate NEETery.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Make a post buddy boyo.

YOLOmaxxing is the ultimate NEETery.
On trading? I don't feel confident enough yet. I feel like I just got lucky a few times, nothing to get too excited about. There's no knowing if my luck will continue.
Though, there's this one company I have high hopes for. If it goes all right, I might be able to double my money in a month. We'll see I guess.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020

90% of traders lose money and the winners are probably in a lucky winning streak phase.

Activity
So far there's no one here