is there anything more cucked than not being proud of ur heritage?

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Fuck no. I read a white guy had his daughter gang raped by Muslims then killed and he said he still loves foreigners. The white race is too far gone.

its really over isnt it? it will never get better....

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Fuck no. I read a white guy had his daughter gang raped by Muslims then killed and he said he still loves foreigners. The white race is too far gone.
i need to invest in a cryo chamber and hope for nukes then emerging every 100 years to see what has happened then going back to sleep until empires have appeared again. fuark buy list for the future is cryo chamber

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Mixed race dogs will take over
mixed as in 70-80 negro? chinese will remain chinese too. tho it seems totally over for whites.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Being proud of your heritage is different than promoting bigotry. Tearing down statues is cucked cause those men did what society thought was right at the time. Even Lincoln didnt believe blacks could ever be held in the same regard as whites and look how much hes worshipped today. But idk how you could be proud of Hitler and his stupid genocide mission. Now we have Israel and more jewish influence than ever

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
Being proud of your heritage is different than promoting bigotry. Tearing down statues is cucked cause those men did what society thought was right at the time. Even Lincoln didnt believe blacks could ever be held in the same regard as whites and look how much hes worshipped today. But idk how you could be proud of Hitler and his stupid genocide mission. Now we have Israel and more jewish influence than ever
he conquered almost all of europe. even if you disagree with his opinions on jews you cant deny this fact.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
lmao who gives a shit about heritage it's just another psyop used by the ruling class to extract loyalty from you without giving you shit. why tf do I care about muh people's past when I can't even get a job or laid? fuck off faggot enjoy getting cracked to defend "muh ancestors"

Activity
So far there's no one here