Serious Is the preference for white skin, internationally biological or cultural?

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Are you ginger? If not, we could fight for palest snownigger spot on this forum.
No im typical central europe type, green eyes, light brown hair. I have naturally white skin, but combine that with no going out and lack of vit d, and I have no colour at all, just like my cum. True cumskin

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
how many girls have you asked to rate him common bro i have been doing this longer then you and i have a chad friend with the same features as barret and i kid you not he SLAYS
Jordan barett has no smv to women. He looks like a wierd gay alien to women.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
No im typical central europe type, green eyes, light brown hair. I have naturally white skin, but combine that with no going out and lack of vit d, and I have no colour at all, just like my cum. True cumskin
Pretty much the same except blue eyes. Fuck going out and getting burned by sun, I actually prefer being pale. Can't understand people that sun bath during summer.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I believe that this visual preference has nothing to do with racism but is mostly based on the simple concept of color harmony.
For the human eye there are just certain combinations of colors that are aesthetically more pleasing than others. Its as simple as that.

This is why most designs (websites, apps, t-shirts, catalogues, print media, movies, album covers, advertisment etc...) use the color white as a "safe" base color and add other color codes on top of that. It would be MUCH harder to start with the color brown as a base color. You can do that but will have a harder time finding matching colors that are easy on the eye.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021

Women are dysgenic, this should be obvious. Barett mogs them to the moon and back.

S

Saul

Banned
Jun 17, 2021
Caucasian people are objectively good looking on average, people prefer light skin, on the case of women they prefer caucasian men with dark skin, my mom says she likes men like luis miguel and chayanne or enrique iglesias, but she dislikes pinky skin men, and it makes sense because it's gay asf.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Women are dysgenic, this should be obvious.
Nick Young Reaction GIF

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

jfl if you think im opening a looksmax thread

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I believe that this visual preference has nothing to do with racism but is mostly based on the simple concept of color harmony.
For the human eye there are just certain combinations of colors that are aesthetically more pleasing than others. Its as simple as that.

This is why most designs (websites, apps, t-shirts, catalogues, print media, movies, album covers, advertisment etc...) use the color white as a "safe" base color and add other color codes on top of that. It would be MUCH harder to start with the color brown as a base color. You can do that but will have a harder time finding matching colors that are easy on the eye.
exacly we are visual animals there is literaly a part in the brain that scans faces not objects but faces for reproduction

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
- choosing against high iq
- choosing against actual good personality
- choosing against health factor, if height and face is good, even retard will do
- choosing for dark triad
- choosing for high agression
Your right man, women mate preferences make a lot of sense in raising a healthy off spring, I was wrong
Height and face fucking carries your life. Attractive people get special treatment and thus more survival oppurtunities. They don't need iq. Attractive people live low cortisol lives while high iq nerds have back problems from coding all day.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Height and face fucking carries your life. Attractive people get special treatment and thus more survival oppurtunities. They don't need iq. Attractive people live low cortisol lives while high iq nerds have back problems from coding all day.
True, cant wait till women height preferances will get so out of touch, that humans will get so tall and our organs so big that we will have a life span of 30. Just enough to breed and die.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
The point I'm trying to make here, is biology may explain why women might prefer Tyrone/Chad/Chaddam/Chang, etc since they have higher T, their facial features release certain chemicals when looked at by women, etc. But biology doesn't explain why some Viet girl would rather date a white broke normie over a local GigaChang. Come on
Everyone missed the point of the post so here's the main question. If anyone can answer this, then this is the crux of my OP.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
[UWSL][UWSL]We all intentionally missed the point.[/UWSL][/UWSL] There is a lot of built up racial aggression that needed to come out here.
And thats ok.
Remember bros, we all have one common enemy. I won't mention who they are since the FBI like to frequent these forums

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Chang is a unicorn. I'm sure if they were plentiful jbw wouldn't be so prevelant.
Teracope, I was on a NEET server full of Singaporeans and there were some hardcore changs on the dating apps channels complaining about getting zero matches on those apps. On the other hand, I remember when some bald white low tier normie set his location to Singapore on Tinder, he got 50 matches in a day

Last edited:
rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
Teracope, I was on a NEET server full of Singaporeans and there was some hardcore changs on the dating apps channels complaining about getting zero matches on those apps. On the other hand, I remember when some bald white low tier normie set his location to Singapore on Tinder, he got 50 matches in a day
This will happen to blacks, latinos, arabs too if they change to the region where they would be a small minority. You have to be at least somewhat goodlooking tho.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Teracope, I was on a NEET server full of Singaporeans and there was some hardcore changs on the dating apps channels complaining about getting zero matches on those apps. On the other hand, I remember when some bald white low tier normie set his location to Singapore on Tinder, he got 50 matches in a day
Inb4 you claim it's fake

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
whenthecopeistoostrong.gif asian man dont date as much out there race as noodle whores retard
Yeah, you know why retard? Because they cant. They are shorter and have smaller dick size on average.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
This also. Why are most interracial couples Azn women + white men? Why not white men + Pak? Or white men + black women? Whereas most half black half white children have black fathers.
The topic of race in the blackpill is very complicated tbh
white women date least out there race so no its more black mothers which is brutal because you need white mother as male else you would seen moggers everywhere

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
white women date least out there race so no its more black mothers which is brutal because you need white mother as male else you would seen moggers everywhere
Most half black, half white kids have black fathers, dude. Come on, I went to schools with countless and every single one of them had black fathers and white mothers

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Show me the stats then
hold one i got this one but its only burgerland makes me understand @Neetgod2 more
The most common interracial marriage in the United States is an Asian American female married to a White American male, this is followed by a White American female married to a Black American male.

Activity
So far there's no one here