Serious Is the preference for white skin, internationally biological or cultural?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
hold one i got this one but its only burgerland makes me understand @Neetgod2 more
The most common interracial marriage in the United States is an Asian American female married to a White American male, this is followed by a White American female married to a Black American male.
Bingo. Exactly my point.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
The answer is simple, people all find the same things attractive, with some very minor variations, and white guys have the most attractive features. Whether youre in china or vietnam or peru or america, women want the tallest, most handsome guy, with the most chiseled jaw, with colored eyes, etc. White guys have all these features more commonly than any other group. There are a million factors in what makes people like or not like each other but when it comes to sex and dating looks is obviously the number one factor so white guys are born with a head start

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Rice Media Does the AMDK Truly Exist 5

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I think @NeverEndingWinter and @Looksmax Refugee II actually had a point in this thread. I personally believe the preference is a mix of both biological and cultural. Whites seem to more often have universally desirable traits but there's no denying that culture also plays a big part in pedestalizing white skin.

Activity
So far there's no one here