Is testosterone the devil's chemical?

• Thread starter NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo
  • Start date
NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo

Maximum OverNEET
Dec 9, 2020
Think about it. Because of test we have a higher sex drive which fucks up the supply & demand for sex between genders, allowing for hypergamy to take place. Most victims of violent crime are men, and overwhelmingly the perpetrators of violent crime are men. Men are more likely to take risks, die earlier and so forth. Men are naturally more physically capable than women and therefore often do harder and more dangerous jobs, i.e. military. All these things heavily correlate with more testosterone.

Would life be better if we were all gigacucked soys?

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
TBH, JFL at being an average male in 2020.
NEET is awesome for VERY good reasons.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don't know tbh, just don't let lust control you.

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
if youre a tranny then T IS the antichrist for you.

more T is always good

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I don't know tbh, just don't let lust control you.
You let lust control you when you became a kawaii anime foid. @Aedracel = High E with titties
@NEETmax2TheBrimBoyo you're already a soy if you are questioning if T Is good.
My T levels :
latest

Zargrim

Zargrim

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Feminism is cancer, but men do have a problem with violence and illegal acts.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Think about it. Because of test we have a higher sex drive which fucks up the supply & demand for sex between genders, allowing for hypergamy to take place. Most victims of violent crime are men, and overwhelmingly the perpetrators of violent crime are men. Men are more likely to take risks, die earlier and so forth. Men are naturally more physically capable than women and therefore often do harder and more dangerous jobs, i.e. military. All these things heavily correlate with more testosterone.

Would life be better if we were all gigacucked soys?
i doubt that testosterone is the main cause behind us committing more crimes
blacks dont have higher testosterone than whites yet they commit vastly more crimes, i think that your likelihood of committing a crime could be measured by the culture you were raised in and your financial situation, men, for example, commit more crimes than women but we're also 80% of the homeless, most of the minimum wage workers and we dont have really have the option of being a househusband and having a woman take care of us unlike women

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
i doubt that testosterone is the main cause behind us committing more crimes
blacks dont have higher testosterone than whites yet they commit vastly more crimes, i think that your likelihood of committing a crime could be measured by the culture you were raised in and your financial situation, men, for example, commit more crimes than women but we're also 80% of the homeless, most of the minimum wage workers and we dont have really have the option of being a househusband and having a woman take care of us unlike women
btw i heard that a lot of negresses would rather be a side hoe to a thug than a wife to a respectful black man so there's also the problem of women rewarding dark triad behaviour

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
blacks dont have higher testosterone than whites yet they commit vastly more crimes
TLDR - black men have 15% higher T than white men

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
TLDR - black men have 15% higher T than white men
15% difference is so minor that it basically doesnt matter

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
I think a good way to think of T is that it's what makes men exceptional, be it negative or positive. For example T enables behaviors such as risk-taking and criminality but also charity and compassion since it's what encourages you to gain social status, and the way you go about it depends on many different factors. So if you don't believe in them having underveloped frontal lobes you could always try to explain black people's crime rate by their culture rewarding those behaviors.

Personally T sucks and I'm glad I have (as far as I can tell) low T. Don't have to deal with high libido or lots of body hair or other things like that. Comfy ngl

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
No if we were all soys then the world will become feral again. Women & soys can only work as gender studies teachers and cashiers and stuff.

Dialgatime321

Dialgatime321

NEET
Dec 31, 2020
I completely agree with this take, testosterone and seratonin create Jordan Peterson's lobster dominance hierarchy, which is a zero-sum game where some people are always on top and other are always on the bottom. In the dominance hierarchy created by testosterone, it's not dominance that is valuable per se, but simply rank. Living our lives fighting each other in the rat race weakens us (crabs in a bucket theory). So absolutely, fuck T, and fuck cringecels for worshipping it even though it is high-T men who are most likely to sexually exploit women, slaughter other men, and make the women feel dominated (AKA bolgads) that make us miserable and that women are attracted to primarily.

Activity
So far there's no one here