Is SHIBA only on binance for shithole countries or something?

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
All I see is “BINANCE LISTS SHIBA” well its not fucking there

2236F0A9 1856 4A87 B986 54CDDEE1199B

I use Binance US since basic binance is blocked in most high tech countries that want to track you

Attachments

• 50189178-8784-45DF-9314-2FB4D98A6329.png
    50189178-8784-45DF-9314-2FB4D98A6329.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 37
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I don't even know what that is
But some guy scammed people 2 billion dollars and fled the country last week, with cryptocurrency so there's that
People said it's the biggest crypto scam in history so far but I don't really know much about it

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
I don't even know what that is
But some guy scammed people 2 billion dollars and fled the country last week, with cryptocurrency so there's that
People said it's the biggest crypto scam in history so far but I don't really know much about it
Related to shiba?? I dont think so. Theres always scams but I dont think shiba is. Safemoon has a small chance of being a scheme

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Related to shiba?? I dont think so. Theres always scams but I dont think shiba is. Safemoon has a small chance of being a scheme
Yeah it's not related to shibe. It's just that, that's all I know about crypto

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020

Yeah, I've seen this. Based beyond human comprehension

Check this guy out:

2 billion fucking dollars, and he's younger than 30. I'm so fucking jealous. He will live like a god now.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
Yeah, I've seen this. Based beyond human comprehension

Check this guy out:

2 billion fucking dollars, and he's younger than 30. I'm so fucking jealous. He will live like a god now.

big question if he will live

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Last year there was this another guy who scammed people hundreds of million dollars. He's living in Uruguay now and fucks models on a daily basis
T

Man, our people are so retarded, it's insane. This guy came up with the stupidest idea I have ever heard of, a virtual farm. You'd download an app, ''buy'' some cows, chicken or sheep or something, and then when the cow was slaughtered, you'd earn 90% of the money and profit, Obviously, it was a scam. They kept sending people money for 6 months, people started profiting and it got popular. Even fucking congressmen fell for it. Then, at its peak, he just stole the money and left. JFL.

@chudur-budur take a look at this fat ethnic. You might find it entertaining.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Last year there was this another guy who scammed people hundreds of million dollars. He's living in Uruguay now and fucks models on a daily basis
View attachment 12915
Man, our people are so retarded, it's insane. This guy came up with the stupidest idea I have ever heard of, a virtual farm. You'd download an app, ''buy'' some cows, chicken or sheep or something, and then when the cow was slaughtered, you'd earn 90% of the money and profit, Obviously, it was a scam. They kept sending people money for 6 months, people started profiting and it got popular. Even fucking congressmen fell for it. Then, at its peak, he just stole the money and left. JFL.

@chudur-budur take a look at this fat ethnic. You might find it entertaining.
Based gamedeveloperrcel.

Activity
So far there's no one here