is patriarchy good or bad?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I remember hearing a podcast that it was one of the worse things ever. The man had to do all the work and fight wars while the women stayed at home and baked cookies. We live in a gynocentric and things still suck for men. So what’s the best system?

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Idk tbh I've never experienced it society seems matriarchal to me

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Real patriarchy is good, the best thing we could have. Real patriarchy means men make the rules in their household and towns too. Men can conceptualize honor and tradition so it benefits most men on a micro level too.
Secondly, men have to fight in all systems if there is a war, even in matriarchies and the cucked system we have in place. If our nations get invaded tomorrow, we'll all be forced to fight

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Real patriarchy is good, the best thing we could have. Real patriarchy means men make the rules in their household and towns too. Men can conceptualize honor and tradition so it benefits most men on a micro level too.
Secondly, men have to fight in all systems if there is a war, even in matriarchies and the cucked system we have in place. If our nations get invaded tomorrow, we'll all be forced to fight
It’s that when people say patriarchy I think of the 50s and the people from that era seem more cucked than in the mordern era. Look at ukraine the men have to fight to the death while the women flee. It’s a raw deal.

Activity
So far there's no one here