Is it possible to have my messages wiped/deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
it's not possible, we can delete 1 or 2 but no we don't do that here

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
it's not possible, we can delete 1 or 2 but no we don't do that here
Update privacy policy then since new users were complaining about this.

You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Update privacy policy then since new users were complaining about this.

You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please contact us. If you believe that the information we hold for you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
You also have the right to request the erasure of your personal data. Please contact us if you would like us to remove your personal data.
and i am still telling him and everyone else, we can't just go wipping out whole threads or posts of users. It is what it is , if someone wants that he can ask the admin(sent him a PM), if he agrees then we migh delete them, but forum can't change bc ppl decide to erase what they have said in the past, be smart and responsible of what you post ppl.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
and i am still telling him and everyone else, we can't just go wipping out whole threads or posts of users. It is what it is , if someone wants that he can ask the admin(sent him a PM), if he agrees then we migh delete them, but forum can't change bc ppl decide to erase what they have said in the past, be smart and responsible of what you post ppl.
You glow

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
That's right it is a honey pot and you've been exposed as a misogynist and a racist now no hole will fuck you cause she can smell your evil gene's now explain yourself 😡
DAS RITE! Me and the boys are wanted by interpol
Png clipart pepe the frog pepe the frog gun shows in the united states firearm weapon weapon a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here