Is it possible to delude yourself into thinking you have a functioning social circle?

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
My plan is to find pictures of people online and then create fake memories of us hanging out and doing stuff. I am also going to have conversations with these people in my head. If i do this long enough is it possible to not be able to tell that these people aren't real?
I have already found a person that will be my gf. I am now going to look for friends.
I will do this for a few months and I'll see what happens

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020

200px Mental asylum

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
The problem for many mentally ill people in today's world (e.g.: troons) is that they come into regular contact with the outside world (indeed, they insist on it), and while your Twitter feed might tell you that you totally "pass" and could easily be mistaken for Zuzanna Bijoch, the old gentleman with a Nokia 3310 and inchoate dementia isn't bound by the same rules. It seems possible to delude yourself into believing just about anything. The important thing is to seclude yourself from the outside world and not allow anything to penetrate the bubble.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My plan is to find pictures of people online and then create fake memories of us hanging out and doing stuff. I am also going to have conversations with these people in my head. If i do this long enough is it possible to not be able to tell that these people aren't real?
I have already found a person that will be my gf. I am now going to look for friends.
One of my all time favorite visual novels is actually about this

Activity
So far there's no one here