THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
VideoCapture 20211003 144829

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
wtf are you talking about you are out of touch with the dating market this guy is full inkwell he looks like a retarded soy version of @BrendioEEE the type of white guy its absolute over for in 2021
It's over when @BrendioEEE mogs you to Mars and back. Nigga looks down syndrome.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
If you don’t do anything about it, yeah

T

THE TRUE HONKLER

Banned
Sep 30, 2021
Over? No. Something that never had a start, a beginning, can not end.
In conclusion: It never began and it’s all just downhill from here. :feelsstudy:
Good, don't wanna ditch life long habits

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Same. The mogging never ends
Mogged by @Atila
Mogs me to the 11th realm of hell and back.
Not hard when I mog the entire forum.
Wrong I mogg you manlet
i cant find the pic with your tits out it got deleted by mods because i didnt put nsfw tag thats how high e you are kek

Brendio Mogs

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Wrong I mogg you manlet
If you're taller than me, you don't mog anything. Tall ogres are victims to dysgenic genes, and can only appeal to non-virgin females who are attracted to nephilim, meanwhile I have virgin JB appeal, and a longer lifespan.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If you're taller than me, you don't mog anything. Tall ogres are victims to dysgenic genes, and can only appeal to non-virgin females who are attracted to nephilim, meanwhile I have virgin JB appeal, and a longer lifespan.
Cope Bull shit nigga your talking about gigantism I'm 6'2 the perfect height for breeding.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Cope Bull shit nigga your talking about gigantism I'm 6'2 the perfect height for breeding.
6'2 is unnatural, no human should be above 5'9 ideally, people who are 6'2 still have far more heart attacks than people who are shorter, because of their excess mass.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
And that mindset is why dysgenic devolution is rampant.
you are a genetic dead end failure keep coping if you ever come to amsterdam i wil mog you to infinity and beyond

Activity
So far there's no one here