is it okay to receive help from women?

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
I’m shy, insecure in my decisions, not very assertive, and don’t have a strong backbone. If I ever do get a girlfriend would it be okay for me rely on her in the areas I fall short in. I believe the answer is NO. That makes me think if I can’t rely on a women for anything then what use will a female have to me? Only two things pop in my head that would be companionship and sex. Although you could have both of those satisfied through other means.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I’m shy, insecure in my decisions, not very assertive, and don’t have a strong backbone. If I ever do get a girlfriend would it be okay for me rely on her in the areas I fall short in. I believe the answer is NO. That makes me think if I can’t rely on a women for anything then what use will a female have to me? Only two things pop in my head that would be companionship and sex. Although you could have both of those satisfied through other means.
I relied on your mom to ride my cock last night.
53f66d79ecad042c04f34f7f

I would never EVER rely on a girl. Except for: Cleaning, cooking, breastfeeding, childcare, company. That's about it.
If you get a woman somehow, BURQA her up or she'll dress slutty eventually.
b59d917c07976f8c4d59b245d7ccbf98.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here