Is @Harui a good mod?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
After I have read about the drama on .IS, do you fellow Neets believe in our one and only mod @Haruhi Suzumiya ? Personally, as a lurker since this forum was born, I liked the choice. He (or she, as the in jokes persist ahahha), I believe is a fair man who will abide by the rules of the site, but is kind enough to reply to my queries as a new user. Even though this forum will go down eventually because nobody cares about Neets and our avoidant lifestyles, I do respect his work on this forum. I do not trust many on the internet, but maybe I am wrong (sure hope not), I think he will protect us as long as this forum is alive and let us shitpost to our hearts content.

Please Haruhi let us shitpost and interact with similar users and get our dopamine fix, until the bitter end.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I wouldn’t agree on all his decisions as a mod, but I can tell cares about this forum and it’s users. Also his whole profile is a massive halo effect. :feelscute:

Yea I get it, an anime profile, not many controversial opinions, I do not know anymore, Just hoping for some good luck with those in authority positions before I go. I only joined because I looked at his moderation and the users here are truthful and honest. Thanks for replying my brother.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
After I have read about the drama on .IS, do you fellow Neets believe in our one and only mod @Haruhi Suzumiya ? Personally, as a lurker since this forum was born, I liked the choice. He (or she, as the in jokes persist ahahha), I believe is a fair man who will abide by the rules of the site, but is kind enough to reply to my queries as a new user. Even though this forum will go down eventually because nobody cares about Neets and our avoidant lifestyles, I do respect his work on this forum. I do not trust many on the internet, but maybe I am wrong (sure hope not), I think he will protect us as long as this forum is alive and let us shitpost to our hearts content.

Please Haruhi let us shitpost and interact with similar users and get our dopamine fix, until the bitter end.
What a Kiss ass bitch you are dude seriously you've been here for a week and you have already formed this opion sounds suspicious to me.

It's obvious your weebfag his only friend was this gay mod so it would make sense you would shit post this in your bubble bath

Dam bro your just taking L after L today arnt you tuxcuck. You need to Mind your own fucking business and neck already nobody likes you faget

By the way @Haruhi Suzumiya is nothing but a wanna be chink cartoon weirdo. Who banned me for a picture that was already published by the user, gave me warnings for defending myself, gave me warnings for gay post then said it wasn't against the rules to gay post like wtf this nigga is all over the map

And back to you little boy you've been exposed tuxfag we all know it's you larping again you evil fuck. I hope you drown in your bubble bath tonight after your soccer practice ngl :feelsugh:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

What I like the most about @Haruhi Suzumiya is that he doesn't seem to take part in any kind of circle jerk. It's almost as if he dislikes every user equally and it's good. The last thing I want to have here is a mod who's in a forum clique.

No user is above the rules under @Haruhi Suzumiya's watch. Remember: he's cute cat, you're not 😎

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021

Janny

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
What a Kiss ass bitch you are dude seriously you've been here for a week and you have already formed this opion sounds suspicious to me.

It's obvious your weebfag his only friend was this gay mod so it would make sense you would shit post this in your bubble bath

Dam bro your just taking L after L today arnt you tuxcuck. You need to Mind your own fucking business and neck already nobody likes you faget

By the way @Haruhi Suzumiya is nothing but a wanna be chink cartoon weirdo. Who banned me for a picture that was already published by the user, gave me warnings for defending myself, gave me warnings for gay post then said it wasn't against the rules to gay post like wtf this nigga is all over the map

And back to you little boy you've been exposed tuxfag we all know it's you larping again you evil fuck. I hope you drown in your bubble bath tonight after your soccer practice ngl :feelsugh:
he gave me a warning for misinformation btw

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
What I like the most about @Haruhi Suzumiya is that he doesn't seem to take part in any kind of circle jerk. It's almost as if he dislikes every user equally and it's good. The last thing I want to have here is a mod who's in a forum clique.

No user is above the rules under @Haruhi Suzumiya's watch. Remember: he's cute cat, you're not 😎
trust me thats not the case

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
he gave me a warning for misinformation btw
trust me thats not the case
He gave you a warning today? Because I’m not seeing it. I’ll admit things could’ve been solved in a more civil manner both sides had their faults. If you’ll like we can have a private conversation about this so we may find a solution that satisfies everyone.

Activity
So far there's no one here