Is getting an IT certification worth it?

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021
most neets will be getting a penis masters degree

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I thought about it before but I don't know if I'd need A Levels to get any jobs in that field. Not sure what certs to look into either.

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
i dont need some paper telling me i know computer heh when my computer goes bonkers i give it a good ol whack in its good as knew

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
the statistics say they are worth it so why not

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I've heard of them but I've also heard they're shit. I had a look at some youtube series covering their A+ certification or something and it was either talking about shit like fax machines or stuff that I already know so I got bored and turned it off. Figured it was similar to one of those microsoft word courses old people take so they can keep their desk job

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
I've heard of them but I've also heard they're shit. I had a look at some youtube series covering their A+ certification or something and it was either talking about shit like fax machines or stuff that I already know so I got bored and turned it off. Figured it was similar to one of those microsoft word courses old people take so they can keep their desk job
well yeah but listen
it gets giga complicated as u move on
buy the book instead and get the other comptia certs
or if u want u can get a programming cert and build something and get a job in programming instead

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
well yeah but listen
it gets giga complicated as u move on
buy the book instead and get the other comptia certs
or if u want u can get a programming cert and build something and get a job in programming instead
No money for books, not even any money for certs but if I had it nailed down beforehand I could probably justify the investment in a certification to family. Programming's not really my cup of tea from what little I've tried, could probably do it if I applied myself and isolated myself from distractions but it bores me. I was leaning more in the direction of sysadmin or something like that

Activity
So far there's no one here