Is connor murphy dying soon?

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
@nelson talked to his girlfriend on instagram and she said he is getting worse

He looks dirty and like complete shit.

He openly does DMT all day every day.

Yesterday he released his SSN, banking info, and all his passwords to all of his accounts including his email. Today he posted how multiple ppl made withdraws in the thousands of dollars from his account. LOL.

I think that might be enough for him to get Baker Acted ??? Lol psychiatric ppl might be at his house to catch him tomorrow and take him somewhere.

If you dont know what the baker act is it is something for Americancels where your family can prove you are insane and cant take care of yourself to a judge and they send the sheriffs office to take you to an inpatient psychiatric ward

$2.50 Thread

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
over for that cuck
Tenor

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
poor man

Braziliancel193

Braziliancel193

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
glad he's dying. Not because he's chad, but because he's such a weak minded cuck that he did all of this shit because of him balding.

nelson

nelson

Low self awareness
Feb 6, 2021
I guess if he never declined in looks this never would’ve happened. He’s happy though, I also got a gym membership with his bank details, so that just shows that he’s a good man. He was my original inspiration to start lifting.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
hard to believe this is the same guy who i was jealous of for having an recruit tier difficulty life back when he was peaking 4 years ago on youtube

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
hard to believe this is the same guy who i was jealous of for having an recruit tier difficulty life back when he was peaking 4 years ago on youtube
How many instagram followers did he used to have? Now he has just 450K

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I used to watch his channel and think that I could be like him if I worked out more even though I am 5'6 with 3/10 face

Activity
So far there's no one here