Serious is cbd a scam or na

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
ive been thinking of buying some cbd terpsolate (think like wax but no thc, like the non alcoholic beer of hash), thinking maybe it might help ocd and insomnia, plus i miss smoking. Does it actually do anything, how does it make you feel?

Attachments

• Bubba-Kush-600x608.jpg
    Bubba-Kush-600x608.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 37
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
ive been thinking of buying some cbd terpsolate (think like wax but no thc, like the non alcoholic beer of hash), thinking maybe it might help ocd and insomnia, plus i miss smoking. Does it actually do anything, how does it make you feel?
It works really good, it won’t make you high, but it can make you really relaxed and can help with pain

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
It works really good, it won’t make you high, but it can make you really relaxed and can help with pain
yeah what im looking for is relief for like nightime ocd attacks at 2am that lead to me not falling asleep until ike 6

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It works well but I use a different combo that makes me fucking sleep quick. Magnesium glycinate + apigenin + l theanine. I bought like 3 months worth for $25 altogether and every time I take the combo, I get a nice and comfortable body high and my racing mind stops and I fall asleep peacefully. All three of these things alone have numerous studies detailing how effective they are at helping insomnia and OCD. It works, on the off days where I'm not using the combo, there's no negative effects that I can tell. Apigenin is something in chamomile tea and l theanine is something that's in green tea if you wonder what these weird words mean. I'd recommend it over CBD personally, I even get more of a high/comfy feeling using this combo then CBD. CBD and every single thing I listed fundamentally works the same way though, they boost GABA. GABA makes you feel relaxed.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I especially like magnesium glycinate and l theanine, the apigenin helps but not as much by itself, just another thing that boosts GABA that I take. You feel magnesium and l theanine by themselves within 30 minutes, they're undeniable. It takes a while for apigenin to kick in just by itself.

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
I especially like magnesium glycinate and l theanine, the apigenin helps but not as much by itself, just another thing that boosts GABA that I take. You feel magnesium and l theanine by themselves within 30 minutes, they're undeniable. It takes a while for apigenin to kick in just by itself.
what you think of ashwaganda i used to take the powder mixed with like cereal

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Personally I take sensoril ashwagandha, its a patented form - i usually try to strive to get patented or trusted supps because of heavy metals - and its pretty great for me, similar it works on GABA so it's good for sleep or whatever.
I take both magnesium but in the form of magnesium l-threaonate or magtein, l-theanine is great too, i take suntheanine, again another pateneted form.
Other than that curcumin specifically longvida or another form that doesnt use piperine is pretty great if you suffer from anxiety or any other sort of brain/body inflammatory illness. The reason to avoid piperine is that it can block the uptake of some other supplements/drugs that you may also be taking.

My current stack is:
Sensoril Ashwagandha
Magnesium L-Threaonate
Suntheanine L-Theanine
Creapure Creatine (for increased running performance)
L-Citrulline (also for increased running performance)
Panax Ginseng GS15-4 (Patented form, increased energy i find)
Zinc
Longvida Curcumin
Vit-D

The first 3 are what I find works for sleep, I'm also a sperg and find a weighted blanked to be helpful in getting to sleep and staying asleep, although I also find the longvida to be passively good for sleep in that it helps with any pain or the brain inflammation caused by anxiety (or that causes anxiety I'm not sure which way around it is).

I've never tried Apigenin, worth a try @Lain or is it so-so?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
With high dose CBD vape you can feel a legitimate shift in mental state. Otherwise it’s not really noticeable. Is nueroprotective & will have tiny relaxation effect.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
With high dose CBD vape you can feel a legitimate shift in mental state. Otherwise it’s not really noticeable. Is nueroprotective & will have tiny relaxation effect.
Delta 8 is bad shit, don’t do it stick to pure CBD stuff

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
What company do you recommend for l thenanine + magnesium glycinate? Any recommendations?
Do you buy it as a bundle from the same company?

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Delta 8 is bad shit, don’t do it stick to pure CBD stuff
How is it any worse than delta 9? Even spice is nowhere near as harmful or addictive as it's made out to be

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
How is it any worse than delta 9? Even spice is nowhere near as harmful or addictive as it's made out to be
My friend literally started getting seizures after he smoked spice once.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My friend literally started getting seizures after he smoked spice once.
Smoked spice for years with friends only one had a seizure which didn't require medical assistance, worst i've had off it was a twitchy finger. How did he smoke spice? If he smoked a full joint of herbal spice then I'm not surprised I always did it as vape liquid or eating the raw crystals so easier to dose. Still though I don't consider delta 8 as spice so what's wrong with delta 8 it's not far off the thc in regular weed.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Smoked spice for years with friends only one had a seizure which didn't require medical assistance, worst i've had off it was a twitchy finger. How did he smoke spice? If he smoked a full joint of herbal spice then I'm not surprised I always did it as vape liquid or eating the raw crystals so easier to dose. Still though I don't consider delta 8 as spice so what's wrong with delta 8 it's not far off the thc in regular weed.
I’m saying it’s bad in general the FDA stated it can cause heart problems and a few other side effects plus it’s a new thing, if you’re comparing it to spice, it’s not anywhere as bad, I’m just saying as this in context as someone who wants to preserve their health.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I’m saying it’s bad in general the FDA stated it can cause heart problems and a few other side effects plus it’s a new thing, if you’re comparing it to spice, it’s not anywhere as bad, I’m just saying as this in context as someone who wants to preserve their health.
CBD is legal in UK though enough said. Only had it once as some shitty vape liquid my friend's dad passed him which did nothing idk about these overpriced extracts or cbd heavy weed. Best sleep aid in my experience other than normal weed is just diphenhydramine which you can get otc. Benzos I usually go out doing dumb shit, same with zopiclone/ambien, strong opioids can be I suppose but dph is effective, ez to get and probs cheaper than cbd.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It's great if you're stressed out, I used to take some after an adderall binge and it'd help me relax and not feel so bad. I went through 3oz of it a while back and later bought a month's supply, I noticed I was comfier on average. I stopped doing hard drugs for 2 months~ and would drink a cup of it every night before bed 'till I ran out, not saying it's some miracle cure or something but if you noticeably feel flighty and stressed out, it works great. If you ever take shit that spikes cortisol through the roof, it's a lifesaver.

I've never tried Apigenin, worth a try @Lain or is it so-so?
Stack mogged me. Apigenin is decent, I used to drink cups of chamomile tea before bed and I'd feel it kicking in after maybe 30-45 minutes. It works better then melatonin as a sleep aid. The reason I take magnesium glycinate is because the glycine lowers my core body temperature which helps me fall asleep faster, it's noticeable and comfy. It's great if you want something to add on top to really knock you out. I take it to knock myself unconscious practically after I abuse my body with stimulants, melatonin doesn't do shit for someone binging on stimulants, even benzos are hit and miss. This combo has given me peaceful rests I shouldn't have gotten this year, thank fuck too :feelsok:

What company do you recommend for l thenanine + magnesium glycinate? Any recommendations?
I buy from a company called BulkSupplements, they sell in powder form and yeah I did buy them from the same company, it lasts for eons. Another company called Toniiq I've used before for capsules but they were slightly more expensive, though compared to melatonin I think it's cheaper and works better. There isn't that next day grogginess and theanine and magnesium are both shown to increase the time you're dreaming so you have more fun sleeping too :feelsok:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
I buy my suntheanine from Sports research and I've had mag biglycinate from drs best. Both fairly reputible brands

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
CBD is legal in UK though enough said. Only had it once as some shitty vape liquid my friend's dad passed him which did nothing idk about these overpriced extracts or cbd heavy weed. Best sleep aid in my experience other than normal weed is just diphenhydramine which you can get otc. Benzos I usually go out doing dumb shit, same with zopiclone/ambien, strong opioids can be I suppose but dph is effective, ez to get and probs cheaper than cbd.
The issue with a lot of these sleep medications, like diphenhydramine or weed or zdrugs, is that they heavily reduce the sort of sleep you get. It's more akin to being anesthetized than actual sleep. That is to say you will get to sleep but not be refreshed by the sleep.
Another thing to note is that CBT-I has been shown to be better for any insomnia than zdrugs.
Coincedentally pregabalin does not mess with sleep architecture, so thats always an option

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Stack mogged me. Apigenin is decent, I used to drink cups of chamomile tea before bed and I'd feel it kicking in after maybe 30-45 minutes. It works better then melatonin as a sleep aid. The reason I take magnesium glycinate is because the glycine lowers my core body temperature which helps me fall asleep faster, it's noticeable and comfy. It's great if you want something to add on top to really knock you out. I take it to knock myself unconscious practically after I abuse my body with stimulants, melatonin doesn't do shit for someone binging on stimulants, even benzos are hit and miss. This combo has given me peaceful rests I shouldn't have gotten this year, thank fuck too :feelsok:
I can't say I've been much into stimulants myself aside from short stints. I have a friend who takes adderall for ADHD and he swears by GS15-4 for increased clarity through the day and ashwagandha for not wanting to spergrage so it's worth checking those out. You can get GS15-4 in a fun tincture form too to take sublingually, if you live in the US that is, that lets you feel like a 1600s alchemist. The shit tastes pretty good too.
Definitely recc sensoril ashwagandha for sleep myself, check it out next time you up on suppies.

I sometimes have a valerian tea myself, chamomile is nicer taste wise though.

Last edited:
aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

Nov 16, 2021
maybe you got full spectrum that shit still has thc (up to 0.3, shit is enough to get you faded)
like if you smoke a whole gram cartridge thats like 3mg of thc(as much as like a baby ass edible, if you dont smoke shit would probably get you hella faded tho)
the shit i want to get is isolate, just cbd and terpenes

Last edited:
SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
maybe you got full spectrum that shit still has thc (up to 0.3, shit is enough to get you faded)
like if you smoke a whole gram cartridge thats like 3mg of thc(as much as like a baby ass edible, if you dont smoke shit would probably get you hella faded tho)
the shit i want to get is isolate, just cbd and terpenes
Why not just smoke weed with high thc since it's actually reliable for getting to sleep?

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
-smokes normal weed
-high ass blood pressure, heart rate 97
-paranoid af
Weed paranoia only ever affected me when I first started smoking it and if in a sketchy scenario like walking home in dark on a saturday night with constant wailing of police sirens in distance and gangs of rowdy teenagers stimmed up and drunk though worst case scenario it would motivate me to go for a jog I have a hard time placing faith in supplements like these if even pharma grade sleeping tablets don't really work.

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
Weed paranoia only ever affected me when I first started smoking it and if in a sketchy scenario like walking home in dark on a saturday night with constant wailing of police sirens in distance and gangs of rowdy teenagers stimmed up and drunk though worst case scenario it would motivate me to go for a jog I have a hard time placing faith in supplements like these if even pharma grade sleeping tablets don't really work.
Hey man check out https://examine.com/
specifically for magnesium, ashwagandha and theanine
every claim has a study referenced.
oh also the study for improved sleep quality in those with adhd is the suntheanine patented form @Lain, could be worth switching to just to see if there is a difference

Activity
So far there's no one here