Is @atila the ultimate Neet?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
@Atila

This man is the chad of this forum. Has snow buns he can clap, shows his jaw and its mogger level. Most importantly this man gives truly based comments and replies while in his ward bed. Yea @Neetgod2 makes fun of his "race car" bed, but this is how it is in the ward, I would know but I dont think needgod knows about this level of suffering. Not sure about why Atila is in the ward, but may god show him the path to true enlightenment.

Even @Looksmax Refugee II has stated his admiration for Atila the Neet savior, the man who keeps this forum alive with his conquests and experiences in life. May the Neet gods shine on you bro for uplifting others who have had a similar situation as you bro.

Before this forum gets nuked, I would like Atila to get his recognition for being a true Neet General while in the ward and spittin truth chiclets for the rest of us to digest.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
@Atila

This man is the chad of this forum. Has snow buns he can clap, shows his jaw and its mogger level. Most importantly this man gives truly based comments and replies while in his ward bed. Yea @Neetgod2 makes fun of his "race car" bed, but this is how it is in the ward, I would know but I dont think needgod knows about this level of suffering. Not sure about why Atila is in the ward, but may god show him the path to true enlightenment.

Even @Looksmax Refugee II has stated his admiration for Atila the Neet savior, the man who keeps this forum alive with his conquests and experiences in life. May the Neet gods shine on you bro for uplifting others who have had a similar situation as you bro.

Before this forum gets nuked, I would like Atila to get his recognition for being a true Neet General while in the ward and spittin truth chiclets for the rest of us to digest.
@Atila and @Neetgod2 are TrueNEET

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
They are the most popular imo, the "cool kids" of neets.me:feelsmhm:

Legitimately thought, NEETwise they are the most

I do believe you bros are missing the point. I know you are both young bucks, but you will eventually feel suffering as you get older. How will you deal with it? How will you express your human emotions?

My point is that Atila has been there, done that, and I just hope he is well because his experiences mirror mine when I was his age. Now I am what I am.

Only time will tell, you cannot defeat father time and mother earth.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
It's probably someone that doesn't post as much that's the truest neet. It used to be Lain, but I guess he's not in the competition by process of elimination.

IDK bro, kinda disagree. I have highlighted Atila because of his brash behavior and based posts. Also, many of users do not know what it is like being in a ward, and I can tell you he is the only one on this forum to tell us his true situation. This is what is called a "man", a title that is now being deleted everyday with these soyboys and the like taking over these days.

I have already said I have lost true peeps, now I want the users of this forum to respect someone who is not afraid yet going through pains and has shown this to us all, no fucks given.

Keep talking about the latest perm, or the latest shitty food delivery etc etc while this nikka sleeping on a ward bed spittin truth pills for you all young bucks. While fucking a snow bunny, even drove a fed from this forum with this.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
IDK bro, kinda disagree. I have highlighted Atila because of his brash behavior and based posts. Also, many of users do not know what it is like being in a ward, and I can tell you he is the only one on this forum to tell us his true situation. This is what is called a "man", a title that is now being deleted everyday with these soyboys and the like taking over these days.

I have already said I have lost true peeps, now I want the users of this forum to respect someone who is not afraid yet going through pains and has shown this to us all, no fucks given.

Keep talking about the latest perm, or the latest shitty food delivery etc etc while this nikka sleeping on a ward bed spittin truth pills for you all young bucks. While fucking a snow bunny, even drove a fed from this forum with this.
>Being Based
>Being the ultimate neet

He hangs outside too much, and has the intention to have a job, for that he can't be called the ultimate neet on this forum. There are people here who spend most of their time indoors, and have 0 intentions to ever get a job. Those are the ultimate neets.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
>Being Based
>Being the ultimate neet

He hangs outside too much, and has the intention to have a job, for that he can't be called the ultimate neet on this forum. There are people here who spend most of their time indoors, and have 0 intentions to ever get a job. Those are the ultimate neets.

You say "ultimate neet' like its a certain definition.

Please tell me is he in a ward or not? So what he is trying, does he have a job? Does he have a normie lifestyle yet? Nah he is instead uploading vids making fun of your indo-aryan accent while clapping snow buns bro.

The cart does not go before the horse.

You will not understand the struggles of this type of life. Try being discredited on your official record, see what you can get without family help. You will be fucked and hang yourself.

Do not try to understand what you have not experienced, please just try to have a good life if you can bro.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
I can make it without my families help. I could make it even If I was an orphan living in the slums of Mumbai.

Hmmm, these days without help you will be phucked sideways.

I know you are young and will bark, but do not denigrate those who have passed before you to build up your confidence.

See the realities of life and you will be successful, otherwise keep being blinded by the ego, narcissism and selfishness that is prevalent in humans these days.

Ever had a dog bro?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Hmmm, these days without help you will be phucked sideways.

I know you are young and will bark, but do not denigrate those who have passed before you to build up your confidence.

See the realities of life and you will be successful, otherwise keep being blinded by the ego, narcissism and selfishness that is prevalent in humans these days.

Ever had a dog bro?
Blasphemous and slanderous claims!

No i've never had a dog. Dog's and I don't get along, nor do I find them cute.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I do believe you bros are missing the point. I know you are both young bucks, but you will eventually feel suffering as you get older. How will you deal with it? How will you express your human emotions?

My point is that Atila has been there, done that, and I just hope he is well because his experiences mirror mine when I was his age. Now I am what I am.

Only time will tell, you cannot defeat father time and mother earth.
I’m not commending them, Neetgod is in his 40s rn for God sake.
I’m grinding at life rn, things are going good

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Blasphemous and slanderous claims!

No i've never had a dog. Dog's and I don't get along, nor do I find them cute.

I’m not commending them, Neetgod is in his 40s rn for God sake.
I’m grinding at life rn, things are going good

@Looksmax Refugee II you have never talked about your elders in a negative way, only your looks, you know the truth, if they ever leave you please be ready. You are a bit confused and figuring things out. Father time will fix you.

@brackets, great things are going good for you. Hope you can transcend in this lifetime and be what you want bro. Godspeed.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Looksmax Refugee II you have never talked about your elders in a negative way, only your looks, you know the truth, if they ever leave you please be ready. You are a bit confused and figuring things out. Father time will fix you.

@brackets, great things are going good for you. Hope you can transcend in this lifetime and be what you want bro. Godspeed.
My parent will never leave me, nor will I ever leave them. We don't have twisted cumskin values of adbandonment.

Activity
So far there's no one here