Is anyone living with someone other than family?

Inmyownworld

Inmyownworld

Asperger patient
Dec 14, 2020
I have been out of regular work for around a year now. But to be honest, when I did have a job I felt awful and wanted it to end as soon as possible. Most jobs I had were due to parental pressure and since they knew I had no friends to turn to they had a knife at my jugular. I live with a friend of mine and his single mom. We both basically sponge off of her and it's cool because she doesn't work either so there can't be any judgement. I'm 21 and I want to ride this for as long as I can, anyone in a similar position?

TheBasedNeet

TheBasedNeet

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
I still live with my parents and most likely will for years to come, I'm eligible for neetbux due to autism, so i am in a somewhat decent position

Last edited:
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Been living alone since 17. Do whatever you can to avoid rent and other bills.

Inmyownworld

Inmyownworld

Asperger patient
Dec 14, 2020
I still live with my parents and most likely will for years to come, i will be eligible for neetbux due to autism, so i am in a somewhat decent state, thats my position
Still debating whether I should reach out for ssi. I live in a conservative state so that could be pretty hard to get. Especially since I don't have pants shitting booger eating autism. That would make life way better though.

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
It's over

Your friend and his mother sound nice for letting you stay. I would never let my friends sponge off my parents. Do you give anything in return to them?

Last edited:
Inmyownworld

Inmyownworld

Asperger patient
Dec 14, 2020
It's over

Your friend and his mother sound nice for letting you stay. I would never let my friends sponge off my parents. Do you give anything in return to them?
I help with household chores and such, and my virgin anus. I stay up most of the night and that's when I get things done. I prefer the quiet.

Activity
So far there's no one here