Discussion Is anyone ever scared to start a new series because they feel they might be disappointed and end then end up rewatching a series they enjoyed?

• Thread starter Haruhi Suzumiya
  • Start date
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I used to do this a lot, I watched the first few eps of kill la kill and didn’t think it was for me and so I dropped it only to come back a year later and finish it and it’s now one of my all time favourites, so now I’m always thinking “give it one more episode” as I don’t want to miss out on a potential good show that just has a slow start, trailers can't justify an anime, they will either make it look bad or overhype it:feelspat:

kill-la-kill-if-mako-mankanshoku.jpg

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I got all the time in the world idgaf
still getting dissapointed by an anime you were told to watch or that everyone hypes feels bad man, now i always give it a chance but i used to skip a lot and keep rewatching anime i was familar with

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
i feel obligated to finish a series so it will suck when I watch a trash anime
still getting dissapointed by an anime you were told to watch or that everyone hypes feels bad man, now i always give it a chance but i used to skip a lot and keep rewatching anime i was familar with

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I used to do this a lot, I watched the first few eps of kill la kill and didn’t think it was for me and so I dropped it only to come back a year later and finish it and it’s now one of my all time favourites, so now I’m always thinking “give it one more episode” as I don’t want to miss out on a potential good show that just has a slow start, trailers can't justify an anime, they will either make it look bad or overhype it:feelspat:

I mostly drop shows because i get bored easily and have a low attention span; so now i have to watch shows at a slow pace. The problem with is that I sometimes forget major plot points

Copesville

Copesville

Dec 13, 2020
if i don't like a series im watching i'll just drop it and i like rewatching anime i've watched b4

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

yes broooo sameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
watch true detective season 1

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
I rarely watch series nowadays, if I do want to entertain myself I´ll probably read something.

Activity
So far there's no one here