Is anyone else here on american unemployment due to covid? (It's about to get extended until September)

TUTANKHAMUN

TUTANKHAMUN

NEET
Mar 7, 2021
Best thing that ever happened to me tbh.

But becauuse of delays in the extensions I went a few weeks with nothing. Heres how it has been for me:

I lost my job in april and filed for unemployment. Some other people filed before me and I heard it was amazing pay. When I submitted my application then I thought I wouldn't qualify for some reason because it is just to good to be true. But I did. For reference I was making about $300 every 2 weeks (paychecks every 2 weeks) for $9 an hour. I will never work for that wage again.

May 8th - July 25 I was getting $630 every week
July 26 - September Something I was making only $100 a week because the Second Relief Package took AGES to pass thanks to SCUM PELOSI!!!!!!!
September Something - November I was making $290 a week for Donald Trumps Executive Order
Some weeks in decemeber I got nothing. I was scared my NEETlife came to a rapid end.
Then they passed a new bill that went t effect in January 2021. My state took MONTHS to "reprogram everything" :mad: and It did not pay out until Febuary. So it was retroactive to January and paid like I was getting $400 a week from January to now.

I hhave 2 weeks left to claim of $400 a week but I PRAY this new bill passes so I can be NEET until September. That will give me enough time to invest in passive income methods and never work again.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Best thing that ever happened to me tbh.

But becauuse of delays in the extensions I went a few weeks with nothing. Heres how it has been for me:

I lost my job in april and filed for unemployment. Some other people filed before me and I heard it was amazing pay. When I submitted my application then I thought I wouldn't qualify for some reason because it is just to good to be true. But I did. For reference I was making about $300 every 2 weeks (paychecks every 2 weeks) for $9 an hour. I will never work for that wage again.

May 8th - July 25 I was getting $630 every week
July 26 - September Something I was making only $100 a week because the Second Relief Package took AGES to pass thanks to SCUM PELOSI!!!!!!!
September Something - November I was making $290 a week for Donald Trumps Executive Order
Some weeks in decemeber I got nothing. I was scared my NEETlife came to a rapid end.
Then they passed a new bill that went t effect in January 2021. My state took MONTHS to "reprogram everything" :mad: and It did not pay out until Febuary. So it was retroactive to January and paid like I was getting $400 a week from January to now.

I hhave 2 weeks left to claim of $400 a week but I PRAY this new bill passes so I can be NEET until September. That will give me enough time to invest in passive income methods and never work again.
Its over when pharaohs are claiming unemployment

Activity
So far there's no one here