Is anyone else afraid of making threads?

Are you afraid of making threads?

• Yes

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I've been browsing and commenting here for a while now, and even though there aren't many people here the thought of making one scares me for some reason. I had to push myself to make this one, too, and I don't think I would've done it if I didn't know EXACTLY what I wanted to say or I thought it would make me look bad or if this forum had more people.

Are you like me? If you are, why do you think that is?

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I've been browsing and commenting here for a while now, and even though there aren't many people here the thought of making one scares me for some reason. I had to push myself to make this one, too, and I don't think I would've done it if I didn't know EXACTLY what I wanted to say or I thought it would make me look bad or if this forum had more people.

sometimes i have anxiety that my thread wont be good enough, but im now coping with it better

Chazz

Chazz

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

You need this

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Yes. If this site is run by Google, I'm am beyond fucked. I have expressed such radical and socially unacceptable opinions, that bullet to the head would then be my only escape. Because of my opinions, I also believe I am hated by at least 60% of the community. Top of that with my very detailed posts about myself that make me look like the biggest embarrassment to humankind won't help making the threads any easier. It brings me anxiety but I don't regret it. I know the best that I am nothing to be worried about, I am not a threat in any way. Do you hear that FBI?
Go fuck a duck.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I usually just shitpost with reckless abandon wherever I am on the internet until I get kicked out.
Same but im holding restraint on this forum, i once spammed like 500 posts on a dead forum in like 2 hours

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
any thread i make i know @gigacel123 will be barkin for me

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I remember back as a 16 yr old greycel on looksmax I would get sad as fuck when nobody replied to my threads but now I just don't give a shit. The real challenge is thinking of something threadworthy.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I'm afraid this fucking creep @milkistermoo will post in my threads. He's so weird i don't wanna be around him....
tumblr_ozxg8aQXz51wgqd2ho1_400.gif

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I don't get many ideas for a thread usually, plus I am high inhib as fuck and I read my thread like 4 times before posting it, afraid of writing something wrong.

Activity
So far there's no one here