Is anybody else here really, really, really lazy?

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I know that people hate it when somebody talks about how lazy they are. Even here, "stop complaining about being lazy and do something to improve your life".

But I really love being lazy. I honestly believe I might be one of the laziest people on earth. And you can never really be the Xest on earth, there's so many people there's bound to be someone Xer than you. But I really am that lazy.

Laziness is one of the major reasons why my life is such a cataclysmic trainwreck, other than the autism and other mental stuff. It's sort of a snowball, domino effect. Over the years it fucks up everything in your life.

Man, doing nothing is the only thing I really like, the only interest of this unimaginative, anhedonic brain of mine. You'd be hard-pressed to find people who spent as many days as me lying in bed with their laptop for 16 hours a day. Years and years of this, it's what I like to do most, I don't like doing anything else, literally everything else is a drain and a pain. Now that I'm forced to end this lifestyle I really, really don't want to. Man I am sloth incarnate, I swear. Too lazy to even play videogames, I just browse youtube and reddit and watch the same sitcoms I've already watched in its entirety for the 50th time.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Watching the same thing over and over again because it's comfort me and I know what's going to happen next, I think it's one sign of anxiety, I'm afraid of everything for no reason
Damn, I feel you mate. Feels like I'm collecting mental illnesses like pokemon. Have so many I forget what I have. Anxiety, sheeeeeeeit.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Too lazy to even play videogames, I just browse youtube and reddit and watch the same sitcoms I've already watched in its entirety for the 50th time.
This is a dangerous sign man. If you're watching the same stuff over and over again, it means your brain is rotting. You probably lost a good amount of mental function. You gotta stop somehow, or your entire life will be over before you know it.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
This is a dangerous sign man. If you're watching the same stuff over and over again, it means your brain is rotting. You probably lost a good amount of mental function. You gotta stop somehow, or your entire life will be over before you know it.
Ohh I've been doing this for several years now. You're right I can feel how much I've deteriorated. And it's not really just IQ, it's like my brain doesn't really work right anymore. Can't think, no imagination, no working memory, no creativity. And even more obvious is how I mix up words, stutter etc...

But I don't want to stop doing this, at a certain point I've crossed a threshold. I can feel it ... my priorities and worldview have changed. Now I genuinely just want to lie in bed and do nothing all day, I can't explain it but my brain can't handle much anymore.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Ohh I've been doing this for several years now. You're right I can feel how much I've deteriorated. And it's not really just IQ, it's like my brain doesn't really work right anymore. Can't think, no imagination, no working memory, no creativity. And even more obvious is how I mix up words, stutter etc...

But I don't want to stop doing this, at a certain point I've crossed a threshold. I can feel it ... my priorities and worldview have changed. Now I genuinely just want to lie in bed and do nothing all day, I can't explain it but my brain can't handle much anymore.
You have to stop it. You'll eventually turn into an incomprehensible being, a being that merely repeats the media that it had seen hundreds of times. Your reactions to events, words, the way you speak, will be shaped by the said media. You'll essentially become a human form of that show. Perhaps it's too late, but save yourself if you can

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
You have to stop it. You'll eventually turn into an incomprehensible being, a being that merely repeats the media that it had seen hundreds of times. Your reactions to events, words, the way you speak, will be shaped by the said media. You'll essentially become a human form of that show. Perhaps it's too late, but save yourself if you can
It's worse cause I've spent so many years doing everything in English while rotting in my room, that irl when I have to speak in my native language I can't say one sentence without major mistakes. And I can't react or say anything funny or witty or smart because all my thoughts are in English, all my references wouldn't translate, same as with the idioms. I have a plan that when I'm forced to wageslave and go out of the house, I'll be totally silent. Only speak when spoken to. Fuck I'll hate wageslaving.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
It's worse cause I've spent so many years doing everything in English while rotting in my room, that irl when I have to speak in my native language I can't say one sentence without major mistakes. And I can't react or say anything funny or witty or smart because all my thoughts are in English, all my references wouldn't translate, same as with the idioms. I have a plan that when I'm forced to wageslave and go out of the house, I'll be totally silent. Only speak when spoken to. Fuck I'll hate wageslaving.
Man, sounds like you fucked your brain up real hard. I believe the only way you can recover is to interact with as many people as you can in real life, though I understand why you wouldn't want to do it. Ideally, you'd figure out a way to generate some income so you can sustain your current lifestyle, but I'd highly suggest you to try to break that shell at least.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Yeah, I'm so lazy man. My brain is completely fried as a result, I gotta change this somehow

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I've been there. Try focusing on a career that has a chance to become an overnight job, like cleaning. Cleaning factories while blasting music all alone is a pretty sweet job. Whatever it is, focus on a job that has little to no human interactions. Also, physical labor jobs are filled with weirdos who won't judge.
Avoid women at all costs. Never become a nurse or something that is female populated. There are tons of men out there with almost a word-to-word similar life. It's comfy to work if your coworkers are like-minded men.
I bet this is obvious but even tho customer service is easy way to get a job... NEVER EVEN TRY ONE.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I've been there. Try focusing on a career that has a chance to become an overnight job, like cleaning. Cleaning factories while blasting music all alone is a pretty sweet job. Whatever it is, focus on a job that has little to no human interactions. Also, physical labor jobs are filled with weirdos who won't judge.
Avoid women at all costs. Never become a nurse or something that is female populated. There are tons of men out there with almost a word-to-word similar life. It's comfy to work if your coworkers are like-minded men.
I bet this is obvious but even tho customer service is easy way to get a job... NEVER EVEN TRY ONE.
Ain't that the truth. Jobs with a lot of human interaction are actual nightmares.
Man, sounds like you fucked your brain up real hard. I believe the only way you can recover is to interact with as many people as you can in real life, though I understand why you wouldn't want to do it. Ideally, you'd figure out a way to generate some income so you can sustain your current lifestyle, but I'd highly suggest you to try to break that shell at least.
Great advice mate. But I really don't want out of this shell, ideally I'd live like this forever. I'd much rather rot like this than live a normal life. I hate wageslavery so much, indeed I'm laziness incarnate. And I absolutely can't stand social interactions, my brain isn't wired for them and never was. Autism and avoidant personality and anxiety and many other things go into it.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Ain't that the truth. Jobs with a lot of human interaction are actual nightmares.

Great advice mate. But I really don't want out of this shell, ideally I'd live like this forever. I'd much rather rot like this than live a normal life. I hate wageslavery so much, indeed I'm laziness incarnate. And I absolutely can't stand social interactions, my brain isn't wired for them and never was. Autism and avoidant personality and anxiety and many other things go into it.
Yeah. America has a problem at the moment with workforce. They let people neet and now no one wants to go back to work. Working is always a pain in the ass since it's something you are forced to do. There are copes and ways to tolerate it. You need to figure out some sort of price to yourself with the money you make.
You'll be left with more money than normal if you are not in debt so prostitutes and money costing hobbies become options. Some goal can also motivate but these are the hard parts, being content with your wage slavery. I'm in Europe and here you can get only 6 months worth of neetbux. There is a way to get permanent neetbux in many countries by taking heavy medication but that is not worth it. It'll fuck you bad, often antidepressant cause impotence and such suifuel.
Maybe the most comforting thing I can say is that humans get used to all sorts of things and with enough repetition, having a job becomes something that doesn't bother you in a long run. Stay strong, you can only brute force your way to take care of yourself.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I am. It's not that I was always lazy, but growing up and realizing how shit this world is and how fucked I and millions of other low tier males really are puts things into perspective. I feel defeated every day knowing that the only options I will ever have are either wageslave or die. This overblown pandemic has definitely made things worse too. I also spend time rewatching a lot of shit I feel nostalgic for.

L

littlemanhikicel

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I am also lazy, even to deliver a job resume it can take months. That is why I can't find a job

Despondent

Despondent

Scion of the Iron Lord
Nov 26, 2020
I am the laziest motherfucker I know so forgive me for not reading one word of your thread

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
I know that people hate it when somebody talks about how lazy they are. Even here, "stop complaining about being lazy and do something to improve your life".

But I really love being lazy. I honestly believe I might be one of the laziest people on earth. And you can never really be the Xest on earth, there's so many people there's bound to be someone Xer than you. But I really am that lazy.

Laziness is one of the major reasons why my life is such a cataclysmic trainwreck, other than the autism and other mental stuff. It's sort of a snowball, domino effect. Over the years it fucks up everything in your life.

Man, doing nothing is the only thing I really like, the only interest of this unimaginative, anhedonic brain of mine. You'd be hard-pressed to find people who spent as many days as me lying in bed with their laptop for 16 hours a day. Years and years of this, it's what I like to do most, I don't like doing anything else, literally everything else is a drain and a pain. Now that I'm forced to end this lifestyle I really, really don't want to. Man I am sloth incarnate, I swear. Too lazy to even play videogames, I just browse youtube and reddit and watch the same sitcoms I've already watched in its entirety for the 50th time.
When I was 19 I dropped out of college and stole 10K from my gf because I didn't want to work

Activity
So far there's no one here