Serious IQ test - Let's see how smart neets are

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
I've taken multiple online IQ tests for fun, Mensa ones as they are the most reputable. I took this and got 107 awhile ago, taking it again would be cheating so I won't. But I see so many people here talk about IQ so I thought this might be fun. Post screencap of your score. Make sure to put in your age and gender:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I've taken multiple online IQ tests for fun, Mensa ones as they are the most reputable. I took this and got 107 awhile ago, taking it again would be cheating so I won't. But I see so many people here talk about IQ so I thought this might be fun. Post screencap of your score. Make sure to put in your age and gender:

Most of these are inaccurate af but ok

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Most of these are inaccurate af but ok
Ik, just for a bit of fun y'know? Mensa ones are the best though. This one was harder than the other ones for me.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
1546AD52 CEF9 446E AFD4 E496E7FA228B

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
just a friendly reminder gentlmen.

IQ doesn’t mean shit if you don’t do anything with it. If you have no accomplishments to prove your intelligence or you’re a lazy fuck, the only way you’ll feel good about yourself is your IQ.

It like having a million dollars that you threw in a ditch, it just goes to waste if you don’t do anything about it

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
IQ doesn’t mean shit if you don’t do anything with it. If you have no accomplishments to prove your intelligence or you’re a lazy fuck, the only way you’ll feel good about yourself is your IQ.

It like having a million dollars that you threw in a ditch, it just goes to waste if you don’t do anything about it
the very fact that you can have a high iq and still be a rotting loser shows its not the most important quality.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

Lol a truly intelligent person would understand the value of doing something with your life :feelsugh:

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
Lol a truly intelligent person would understand the value of doing something with your life :feelsugh:
if you have such a high IQ but low emotional/social intelligence you will end up a nihilist or a schizo, most upper middle class people have a IQ of about 125. I knew one guy from 4chan who had a legit 160 IQ tested by harvard he was completely insane and created a nazi trap anorexia selfharm cult (he's a crypto millionaire now though so I guess it's easier for them to make it to the top but still they don't follow that cookie cutter college degree nice job life)

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
if you have such a high IQ but low emotional/social intelligence you will end up a nihilist or a schizo, most upper middle class people have a IQ of about 125. I knew one guy from 4chan who had a legit 160 IQ tested by harvard he was completely insane and created a nazi trap anorexia selfharm cult (he's a crypto millionaire now though so I guess it's easier for them to make it to the top but still they don't follow that cookie cutter college degree nice job life)
So therefore it's stupid to reduce any value a person mind has to just his IQ score. There are other very important factors.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
the very fact that you can have a high iq and still be a rotting loser shows its not the most important quality.
It is a very important quality, extremely, but other factors may hinder or diminish it

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
So therefore it's stupid to reduce any value a person mind has to just his IQ score. There are other very important factors.
Emotional intelligence doesn’t exist, it was made up by a journalist.

If you have a personality or a disorder that hinders your intelligence like psychiatric conditions, being low in conscientiousness, or environmental factors then it can be hard for you in those areas.

ElishaLord

ElishaLord

NEET
Jul 31, 2021
Emotional intelligence doesn’t exist, it was made up by a journalist.

If you have a personality or a disorder that hinders your intelligence like psychiatric conditions, being low in conscientiousness, or environmental factors then it can be hard for you in those areas.
yeah emotional intelligence for me means autism adhd or schizophrenia, sociopathy if its even a real thing...

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
I got 87. It's out of 100, right?

And the link you gave isn't english

Last edited:
Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022

Nincs idom a kurvakra

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
i scored 128 iq before, and now its 115

this forum rly makes u retarded :feelsdumb:

Activity
So far there's no one here