Interesting theory I heard about Saudi’s

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
So I was sitting with some Arab boomers the other day. Now, these aren’t your ordinary Arab boomers…these were moneymaxxed 6’ + moggers just so you can get some perspective. All pretty based guys. They were talking about how westernized the Arab world is becoming, Jewish influence, Saudi becoming cucked, etc.
Then this guy leans in, gets real quiet and says to us “I’m going to say something really racist”. Now an Arabs default is to be racist. For an Arab to say something really racist, I’d start preparing for a genocide or something. Anyway he divulges into the topic of Saudis telling us his theory on why Saudi Arabia is the way it is right now (cucked soyboys living off of oil money). See, back when Islam was making its rapid spread across the Middle East it was primarily due to the warriors who went out to fight. Back then, traveling 1,000’s of miles was a one way trip. You left with the intention of never returning.

[UWSL]He goes on to give examples of various Arabian commanders like Khalid ibn Walid, who was born in Saudi Arabia and died in Syria. Most of the strong, able bodied men went to go on these expeditions. It was like the British chads who left to the Americas, only the weak stayed behind. Those that were left reproduced with each other for generations. Then he went on to say that the only attractive Saudi’s he knew were mixed race dogs. Then another boomer chimed in “what attractive Saudi’s” jfl. [/UWSL]

Idk personally I’m conflicted since I think that environment has a large role in determining attractiveness and development but he does have a fair point

[UWSL]TLDR: Strong genes left Saudi Arabia to spread Islam, weak genes stayed behind and reproduced.[/UWSL]

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I disagree. Saudi has been the most righteous nation on earth, until these last couple of years. Nobody enacted Islamic law more fundamentally and correctly than Saudi Arabia. So many great scholars came out of that nation. But it went crashing down these past few years, they went from extremely based to cucks who allow night clubs and tattoos.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I disagree. Saudi has been the most righteous nation on earth, until these last couple of years. Nobody enacted Islamic law more fundamentally and correctly than Saudi Arabia. So many great scholars came out of that nation. But it went crashing down these past few years, they went from extremely based to cucks who allow night clubs and tattoos.
Good point. What do you think about the Saudis cucking the Turks during ww1?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Idk tbh. Majority of the bedouins from Najd, etc remained and the majority of the companions and their descendants from the Hijaz went on to spread their genes across the world but aren't the bedouins meant to be more alpha?
Modern day Hijaz is also the most ethnically diverse place on earth because for the past couple of centuries countless ethnicities from around the world settled there after doing Hajj. You could say they were almost replaced ethnically but retained their culture and language, that's why modern day Najdis call Hijazis "tarsh ba7ar" which means trash of the sea or whatever

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
But 90% of the Muslim world see Salafis as deviant to begin with lol

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Salafism denotes theology. The four mdahib denotes jurisprudence. There can only be one correct theological stance, however in jurisprudence, there can be multiple correct opinions
Tell me the theological differences between the four imams and salafi scholars? There are none that I know of.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Tell me the theological differences between the four imams and salafi scholars? There are none that I know of.
It's not really between the four imams and the salafi school. The Ash3ari school was formalized and evolved way after the salaf as did the "salafi" school. The main differences between the ash3ari school of theology and the salafis is based on the interpretations of the names and attributes of Allah. The infamous "is Allah on his throne?" debate and how we should affirm Allah's attributes in the Qur'an for example when Allah talks about his yad (hand), etc.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
It's not really between the four imams and the salafi school. The Ash3ari school was formalized and evolved way after the salaf as did the "salafi" school.

The main differences between the ash3ari school of theology and the salafis is based on the interpretations of the names and attributes of Allah. The infamous "is Allah on his throne?" debate and how we should affirm Allah's attributes in the Qur'an for example when Allah talks about his yad (hand), etc.
Aren't these matters that people are allowed to differ on? Since they are unclear, a person must use his best judgement, and as long as his intention is correct, then he is not considered a deviant. Although in reality there is only one truth.

This is what I learned about Ijtihad
when a judge makes ijtihad and reaches a correct conclusion, he receive a double reward; and if his conclusion is incorrect, he still receive a reward”.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Aren't these matters that people are allowed to differ on? Since they are unclear, a person must use his best judgement, and as long as his intention is correct, then he is not considered a deviant. Although in reality there is only one truth.

This is what I learned about Ijtihad
when a judge makes ijtihad and reaches a correct conclusion, he receive a double reward; and if his conclusion is incorrect, he still receive a reward”.
No, it's aqidah. There can only be one correct answer and everyone else is wrong. Even Muhamman ibn Abdul Wahhab made takfir on the whole Muslim world apart from the people who supported his Najdi bandits. KSA wouldn't even exist as a nation if it weren't for him

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
No, it's aqidah. There can only be one correct answer and everyone else is wrong. Even Muhamman ibn Abdul Wahhab made takfir on the whole Muslim world apart from the people who supported his Najdi bandits. KSA wouldn't even exist as a nation if it weren't for him
Even if there is only one correct answer, if it's not super explicit in the Quran and the Sunnah, then people are allowed to differ. How can god make a person accountable for not believing something he didn't make explicitly clear?

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Even if there is only one correct answer, if it's not super explicit in the Quran and the Sunnah, then people are allowed to differ. How can god make a person accountable for not believing something he didn't make explicitly clear?
That's the thing. It's very clear according to the people I grew up with, especially the scholars.

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
So I was sitting with some Arab boomers the other day. Now, these aren’t your ordinary Arab boomers…these were moneymaxxed 6’ + moggers just so you can get some perspective. All pretty based guys. They were talking about how westernized the Arab world is becoming, Jewish influence, Saudi becoming cucked, etc.
Then this guy leans in, gets real quiet and says to us “I’m going to say something really racist”. Now an Arabs default is to be racist. For an Arab to say something really racist, I’d start preparing for a genocide or something. Anyway he divulges into the topic of Saudis telling us his theory on why Saudi Arabia is the way it is right now (cucked soyboys living off of oil money). See, back when Islam was making its rapid spread across the Middle East it was primarily due to the warriors who went out to fight. Back then, traveling 1,000’s of miles was a one way trip. You left with the intention of never returning.

[UWSL]He goes on to give examples of various Arabian commanders like Khalid ibn Walid, who was born in Saudi Arabia and died in Syria. Most of the strong, able bodied men went to go on these expeditions. It was like the British chads who left to the Americas, only the weak stayed behind. Those that were left reproduced with each other for generations. Then he went on to say that the only attractive Saudi’s he knew were mixed race dogs. Then another boomer chimed in “what attractive Saudi’s” jfl. [/UWSL]

Idk personally I’m conflicted since I think that environment has a large role in determining attractiveness and development but he does have a fair point

[UWSL]TLDR: Strong genes left Saudi Arabia to spread Islam, weak genes stayed behind and reproduced.[/UWSL]
What he meant by westernized is that women in saudia are become harder to acess even with islam influence thats why the arabic country fucking fear the feminism (حقوق المرأة) they arrest anyone talking about the topic but sadly for them they should have closed the country in the 1980 like north korea bc as far i know now good percentage of women in saudia are self proclaimed lesbians i did go to countless chats where they shame their men lmao i think 40 percent obesity dont help them either males there are so reliant on islam to tame them but it dont work anymore they are disgusted with their own race so much that they come to be our and marrocan bros whores in discord lmao i wasnt interested but my friends in disc had countless sex chats with them and i lurked how they interact
with the saudis one time some saudi girl gave me url to a private server with her friend he was confused but she said that im to help them with their projects (i didnt) and for some reason probably the saudi did feel threatened by my chad aura and said "i...i.. l-love you selena c..chan" he was mogged to jannah in my presence then she said that he was so young to be in reelationships 😆😆😆 he around her age. Meanwhile i did laugh at him in the dms and she still flirting with me even altough i leave her in ignore lmao. Over for saudiacels and it began for maroc and algeria cels:blackpill::chad::chad:

Short: islam no longer work saudis want a chad and there no chad there only hot stacy waiting for my bbc

Last edited:
6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
What he meant by westernized is that women in saudia are become harder to acess even with islam influence thats why the arabic country fucking fear the feminism (حقوق المرأة) they arrest anyone talking about the topic but sadly for them they should have closed the country in the 1980 like north korea bc as far i know now good percentage of women in saudia are self proclaimed lesbians i did go to countless chats where they shame their men lmao i think 40 percent obesity dont help them either males there are so reliant on islam to tame them but it dont work anymore they are disgusted with their own race so much that they come to be our and marrocan bros whores in discord lmao i wasnt interested but my friends in disc had countless sex chats with them and i lurked how they interact
with the saudis one time some saudi girl gave me url to a private server with her friend he was confused but she said that im to help them with their projects (i didnt) and for some reason probably the saudi did feel threatened by my chad aura and said "i...i.. l-love you selena c..chan" he was mogged to jannah in my presence then she said that he was so young to be in reelationships 😆😆😆 he around her age. Meanwhile i did laugh at him in the dms and she still flirting with me even altough i leave her in ignore lmao. Over for saudiacels and it began for maroc and algeria cels:blackpill::chad::chad:

Short: islam no longer work saudis want a chad and there no chad there only hot stacy waiting for my bbc
Horny North Africans at it again, what else is new

Activity
So far there's no one here