Serious IncelTears post about Neets.me

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I never read the comments as it is not good for my mental health to read their insults. They ignore the fact that many incels have high paid careers, their inceldom has nothing to do with their job. My Chad cousin is unemployed and has large boobied girlfriend.

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Never cared about what they think

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I know some posters here who earn way more than any ITcel.

Most ITcels do shit like social work, therapists and shit. Those professions pay like borderline below-poverty wage.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I don't understand why you'd want someone else to clean your room. Most neets probs live with parents and your room is your only sanctuary, keep it sacred and pure. My room's slightly dirty now but I'm glad nobody asks to clean my room anymore, only thing that pisses me off are the countless squashed spiders decorating my walls and crumbs/grass on the floor which sticks to my feet. Whenever we went on holiday I'd always take my valuables with me rather than leaving them in the room because why would I trust some maid making $2/hr or something not to steal my ds lite? I don't think anything will get stolen in my house but there are certain things I keep on my desk that look like they belong in the bin but I don't want them in the bin like my collection of cig ends that i save instead of throwing away for end of month desperate smokes or little scraps of paper i write notes on. Wonder if he said he was going to rope because of that post?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I don't understand why you'd want someone else to clean your room. Most neets probs live with parents and your room is your only sanctuary, keep it sacred and pure. My room's slightly dirty now but I'm glad nobody asks to clean my room anymore, only thing that pisses me off are the countless squashed spiders decorating my walls and crumbs/grass on the floor which sticks to my feet. Whenever we went on holiday I'd always take my valuables with me rather than leaving them in the room because why would I trust some maid making $2/hr or something not to steal my ds lite? I don't think anything will get stolen in my house but there are certain things I keep on my desk that look like they belong in the bin but I don't want them in the bin like my collection of cig ends that i save instead of throwing away for end of month desperate smokes or little scraps of paper i write notes on. Wonder if he said he was going to rope because of that post?

Panhandler

Panhandler

HOMELESS
Aug 23, 2021
I never read the comments as it is not good for my mental health to read their insults. They ignore the fact that many incels have high paid careers, their inceldom has nothing to do with their job. My Chad cousin is unemployed and has large boobied girlfriend.

i am literally homeless though

fuck these insensitive scumbags

Activity
So far there's no one here