Discussion Incels.is is cow shit

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Incels

No, that isn't the sewers. That's the first page on inceldom. Half of these are just shitposts (should germany have won ww2? xD) What the fuck? I think everyone under appreciates small forums like neets.me, otherwise you have the same 12 people postmaxing and not even trying to help their brocels.

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
View attachment 17438

No, that isn't the sewers. That's the first page on inceldom. Half of these are just shitposts (should germany have won ww2? xD) What the fuck? I think everyone under appreciates small forums like neets.me, otherwise you have the same 12 people postmaxing and not even trying to help their brocels.
The website was always shit tbh. Never even signed up to it

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
View attachment 17438

damg bro that place is so different compared to when I use to lurk there. Tbh those threads seemed pretty interesting though.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
damg bro that place is so different compared to when I use to lurk there. Tbh those threads seemed pretty interesting though.
There's some good brocels but whenever I click a thread it's the same jokes/one liners I've seen thousands of times. Maybe I'm just old or shit.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I really liked incels.me when I joined, first months were great for me and I met many great people who I now can call friends. But overtime I realized that the forum is infested with teens that just use it as a place to be extra edgy. Everyone trying to out edge and out shitpost each other.
Of-course I have no proofs but It feels like most of them are just larping and are normie tier looks wise.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
There's some good brocels but whenever I click a thread it's the same jokes/one liners I've seen thousands of times. Maybe I'm just old or shit.
nah bro is normal. Everything that could be has been said. All they can really do now is apply the incel lens to everything and shitpost. This place should be having close to unlimited content given that NEET encompasses so much.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
It will become even worst, the problem is ppl there postmaxx, spam, shitpost, sewers or whatever they have now , i doubt any of the core members cares about the blackpill or inceldom, (there are expections) most new members are attention seekers, sure to be active everyday there you must be a loner with lots of free time , some even neets, but... ppl who register there, seek to be a part of a community rather than being there bc they are incels and blackpilled.
That's why you have so much drama , racewars, and ppl creating x,y pills (bc they give 0 shit about what incels was about) a least here we are more real , that's how i feel.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
It is too busy and the posters don't take the threads seriously. Sometimes when you don't get replies they say "sorry you got no reply bro".

Activity
So far there's no one here