@incelkingkong2 should be appreciated

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
My nikka @incelkingkong2 needs to be appreciated as much as my nikka @Atila because he sniffs out fakes like no other. This makes me, as an isolated Neet, feel safe on this forum that at least a real nikka is keepin tabs on this forum.

I know you got a physical issue, also know that you love the tasty snacks, its all good my bro, just keep this forum safe for the true neets, and sniff out the fakes like you do so well so we can be comfy before we go my nikka. I think at this point we know who these snakes are, they keep posting like they are welcome but me and you know what they really are.

I am so glad you came back, and hope you can insult me once again hahaha my pleasure my nikka.

I

incelkingkong2

NEET
Feb 6, 2022
thank you nigger i desperately miss any sort of appreciation my entire life hope you can recover, dont physically exert urself

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My nikka @incelkingkong2 needs to be appreciated as much as my nikka @Atila because he sniffs out fakes like no other. This makes me, as an isolated Neet, feel safe on this forum that at least a real nikka is keepin tabs on this forum.

I know you got a physical issue, also know that you love the tasty snacks, its all good my bro, just keep this forum safe for the true neets, and sniff out the fakes like you do so well so we can be comfy before we go my nikka. I think at this point we know who these snakes are, they keep posting like they are welcome but me and you know what they really are.

I am so glad you came back, and hope you can insult me once again hahaha my pleasure my nikka.
OK weebfag thanks for the dick riding thread

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I actually do appreciate @incelkingkong2 I think he's misunderstood here because he can be straightforward but I don't think it's a bad thing you have to understand where he's coming from tbh he's not a bad guy he's just had it rough.

Activity
So far there's no one here