LOL Inceldom has killed off some of my brain cells.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Loneliness can cripple and eventually kill you.:feelsbad::feelsbad:

My brains stunted or something. Pretty sure social interaction helps your brain develop better during adolescence. I use to be a bright kid or so I think, made good scores. Then high school hit. Only normiefags and whores did well after that. My scores become inconsistent. Then the full force of college hit and with it a titanic blackpill.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Well... There honestly is not much worth exploring outside when it comes to people. Either normies are braindead or everyone puts on an act to be part of the group. Being true to yourself in public is more or less hard and worse when better looking people challenge your ideas, their halo automatically makes them "right".
People somewhat dominate through looks more than words. I prefer to be with my "own kind", which means black or at least redpilled. No matter how much you have company in real life, you'll feel lonely if they don't get you.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Well... There honestly is not much worth exploring outside when it comes to people. Either normies are braindead or everyone puts on an act to be part of the group. Being true to yourself in public is more or less hard and worse when better looking people challenge your ideas, their halo automatically makes them "right".
People somewhat dominate through looks more than words. I prefer to be with my "own kind", which means black or at least redpilled. No matter how much you have company in real life, you'll feel lonely if they don't get you.
By the way bro, what's the reason for your return?

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
By the way bro, what's the reason for your return?
I work 12h overnight shifts and my job is literally to stare at screens while nothing happens. I need something to kill time with. I haven't given up on improving life and trying to become a big shot, but world is forcing people to socialize through online so money and connections are no more in the real world. Pretty much my vent post. I'm still in debt... Maybe work on improving halo but I'm not tall and I'm older so getting people to follow me takes some drastic efforts. I'm kinda positive at the moment.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I work 12h overnight shifts and my job is literally to stare at screens while nothing happens. I need something to kill time with. I haven't given up on improving life and trying to become a big shot, but world is forcing people to socialize through online so money and connections are no more in the real world. Pretty much my vent post. I'm still in debt... Maybe work on improving halo but I'm not tall and I'm older so getting people to follow me takes some drastic efforts. I'm kinda positive at the moment.
Also, I refuse to take blood on my hands by virtue signaling with a mask on, but that already makes the majority hate you.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I guess if you keep yourself busy with something really interesting that you like, like learning an instrument may help.

Legit, books, my dog, and piano are super nice ways to spend your time alone

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I guess if you keep yourself busy with something really interesting that you like, like learning an instrument may help.

Legit, books, my dog, and piano are super nice ways to spend your time alone
Again, I'm 17 and I haven't lived through my 20s, but I think finding something to do with your time like that is really good

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
[QUOTE="Ritalincel, post: 61766, member: 129"

Activity
So far there's no one here