LOL Incel trait: work in tech or min wage

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
Legit no work outside this for us

We deserve some serious quotas. Weve been robbed of having good social and sex lives, it’s only fair we’re compensated with good careers

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I'm too low IQ to work in tech. I can write a simple Python or Bash script to automate a task or recently I've been trying to learn to write simple games in TypeScript for fun, but that's it. When I look at professionally written code, it's dark magic to me. Besides, I don't have any STEM education and the thought of investing 5 years into uncomfortable learning (because I'd need to be around normies) just for the vague prospect of becoming a codemonkey… perhaps it's my only option, but it's just too brutal.

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
I'm too low IQ to work in tech. I can write a simple Python or Bash script to automate a task or recently I've been trying to learn to write simple games in TypeScript for fun, but that's it. When I look at professionally written code, it's dark magic to me. Besides, I don't have any STEM education and the thought of investing 5 years into uncomfortable learning (because I'd need to be around normies) just for the vague prospect of becoming a codemonkey… perhaps it's my only option, but it's just too brutal.
523BDAFC BEC4 44DB A495 C5F8E2F871E4
If stem nerds are too normie for you then it’s over i guess. Most of them are science obsessed atheist shut ins, same as us basically.
Id give it a try if i were you.

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
View attachment 184If stem nerds are too normie for you then it’s over i guess. Most of them are science obsessed atheist shut ins, same as us basically.
Id give it a try if i were you.
It's never begun for me. Even Bronies are too normie for me, seriously. I went to a Brony meeting (not really a convention) once only to get mogged and feel like an outcast. Everyone was talking and making friends, but when I tried to start a conversation, I was ignored. I just watched the episode (the central point of the meeting was watching the new episode), ate my fries in the corner (we were meeting in a KFC) and left. That day I knew it was so over for me it shouldn't be possible.

pete o’phil

pete o’phil

Servant of the most high
Nov 27, 2020
It's never begun for me. Even Bronies are too normie for me, seriously. I went to a Brony meeting (not really a convention) once only to get mogged and feel like an outcast. Everyone was talking and making friends, but when I tried to start a conversation, I was ignored. I just watched the episode (the central point of the meeting was watching the new episode), ate my fries in the corner (we were meeting in a KFC) and left. That day I knew it was so over for me it shouldn't be possible.
537F8F93 3FF7 405F 8558 9D05D9DCB050

can relate 100% srs

Raguel

Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
Always thought of tech guys as the most mysterious, dark chad personalities who hack the government systems and save up money on secret crypto accounts to travel the world and slay bitches on remote exotic islands

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
Cope. Society wants all ugly males to suffer and die.

Activity
So far there's no one here