Incel/neet trait every body treats you like shit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I swear nobody respects me not even my own mother. Every body ignores me and does even know my first name and even if they did they would just avoid eye contact with me. The neet is constantly excluded from every things it's as if every one has conspired to destroy the neet at least that's been my life experience.

Never invited to partys even by people who appeared to be your friend. I'm constantly disrespected . And it fucking hurts ngl and dont give me oh I dont need friends bull shit your just coping

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
Everyone is pretty condescending to people who don't do what society expects of them. I experienced the same thing when I was a NEET for a couple of months. No surprise.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
you are tall OP just ogremax and everyone will fear you
Yeah but I'm fat and have gyno so I would need surgery dont have money and at least two years to get in shape it's not worth all the work I'm 40 not 20 I dont have that kind of modivation and my face is trash so there is no point

Semi-NEET

Semi-NEET

Banned
Jan 7, 2021
They might be your friend or semi-friend but they dont bring you to places because they are probably embarrassed of you.........................

Activity
So far there's no one here