Incel logic

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Just Cope philosopher maxing who managed to pipe max. Just talk pseudoscience philosophy and get street cred for foids hating you. Jfl chad has never had a single person ever be mad at him. He's too dam hansom for that. The only thing stacey has ever been mad at chad for is not laying enough pipe no pun intended. Neetcels smoke old dusty pipes, while Chad's lay pipes into foids guts. Facts :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-155713_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210902-155713_YouTube.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Just Cope philosopher maxing who managed to pipe max. Just talk pseudoscience philosophy and get street cred for foids hating you. Jfl chad has never had a single person ever be mad at him. He's too dam hansom for that. The only thing stacey has ever been mad at chad for is not laying enough pipe no pun intended. Neetcels smoke old dusty pipes, while Chad's lay pipes into foids guts. Facts :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Who tf is that guy.
No respectable philosopher would ever say some dumbass shit like that

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
No respectable philosopher would ever say some dumbass shit like that
The late Derek Parfit, one of the most influential philosophers in recent memory, once suggested that not giving money to the poor is no different from stealing from them (a view he attributed to William Godwin) and added: "If people from sub-Saharan Africa came and started removing my property, I wouldn't feel that I had a right to stop them."

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
The late Derek Parfit, one of the most influential philosophers in recent memory, once suggested that not giving money to the poor is no different from stealing from them (a view he attributed to William Godwin) and added: "If people from sub-Saharan Africa came and started removing my property, I wouldn't feel that I had a right to stop them."

That’s also stupid

Activity
So far there's no one here