Discussion In need of some advice

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Hey bros, in about 3 years I'll be getting a degree that can land me a job in most parts of the world
The salary will be good enough to make a decent living, nothing exceptional though
I could stay here, to be honest I would stay here, but the economy is failing and within the next 10 years I believe there's going to be a serious financial crisis, so I'm looking to migrate
My long term goal is to work for 15-20 years, save up some money and go back to my country and NEET until I die

So, provided that I am fluent in the language, and I can land a job that'll provide me with middle-lower class living conditions, which country do you suggest I should aim for?
I am thinking of Netherlands or Germany, they pay well and they don't make people work like dogs. I considered US but with some states being complete shitholes, and the country being massive I don't know if I could manage or not.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
the netherlands so i can hang out with my kankal neetbro

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
the netherlands so i can hang out with my kankal neetbro
nigga I've heard there's a general anti kangal attitude in NL, is that true? if so I might have a harder time getting hired
imagine if I migrate there, fail to get a job and have to resort to selling drugs, jfl
would be fun though

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
nigga I've heard there's a general anti kangal attitude in NL, is that true? if so I might have a harder time getting hired
imagine if I migrate there, fail to get a job and have to resort to selling drugs, jfl
would be fun though
who said that? just make sure you put 6'5 as height and upload a morphed pic of yourself worked for me somehow i now get alot of calls and invetations for jobs but i will never wagecuck rather sell coke with my kangal brothers

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
who said that? just make sure you put 6'5 as height and upload a morphed pic of yourself worked for me somehow i now get alot of calls and invetations for jobs but i will never wagecuck rather sell coke with my kangal brothers
nigga its a very hard job, usually done by ricecels and currycels I doubt it'd work

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
straight up tyranny covid rules

California, NY and neighboring states, Massachusets, Washington DC area is trash.
covid rules don't affect me that much tbh, if anything I like the restrictions
what are some of the good states to live in?

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
It's all happening in the US. Highly reccomended if you want to make a difference. And you should study farming and practical useful skills. Waged-labor is so last era. We're waltzing into the Golden Age where you can let your fruity little intuition guide you wherever it wants.

To make money-gathering a primary focal point of your life is folly to say the least and actively harmful to the human species to say the most. American NEETs are on the forefront of human progress. Making history once again. I am so proud of you all for sliding around in your slippers. Don't ever change. Have a kick ass summer XD

Activity
So far there's no one here