In about 3 to 4hrs I will begin my dopamine detox

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I told Eren I would join him when he started his, and he has. After it starts, I will see you guys in a few days. If someone wants to join just reply down below :)

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
I would join you if the only productive things I was trying to do atm didn't involve having internet access :feelsbad:
Good luck tho

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
good luck undopaminign bro
Thank you
I would join you if the only productive things I was trying to do atm didn't involve having internet access :feelsbad:
Good luck tho
I'm not going off the internet, I'll be using it for productive things, too. But I realised long ago that if I just did prroductive stuff with the net, I would cut my time on there by 90% easily

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
What exactly are you cutting out for this? And what u doing to be productive?
NEETS.me, YouTube, Anime, Mobile games, pretty much everything except Notion, VSCode, a messaging app. I'll still be using a bit of YouTube/Google to look up programming stuff, but my books should be fine.
No masturbating.
For being productive, I'll be doing *atleast* 30 minutes of studying every day. That adds up VERY QUICKLY. 30 mins of drumming, 30mins of working out, 30 mins of reading (The last time I did a detox I read every day for like 3hrs or so, so this shouldn't be a problem. The only difficult part is getting started on the 1st day). I do cook about 3-4 times a week but I plan to do it every day.

I also want to start praying, I only recently realised I'd been hiding from the truth of God's existence, and while It makes me DEEPLY uncomfortable doing it and makes me feel vulnerable, I know I need to do it.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
what’s notion used for and what are you working on
Notion is like something you create and then hand over control of your life to. Your schedule, your reading lists, things I want to buy, my goals, important information, Habit trackers, Fitness trackers, Weekly agenda, EVERYTHING.
I'm working on nothing, I just want to learn programming more. I'm behind on everything.

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
Notion is like something you create and then hand over control of your life to. Your schedule, your reading lists, things I want to buy, my goals, important information, Habit trackers, Fitness trackers, Weekly agenda, EVERYTHING.
I'm working on nothing, I just want to learn programming more. I'm behind on everything.
good luck

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Thank you

I'm not going off the internet, I'll be using it for productive things, too. But I realised long ago that if I just did prroductive stuff with the net, I would cut my time on there by 90% easily
Unfortunately I don't have the self control to go through with a plan like yours so I'd have to jump in cold turkey and try to go up from there. Your reasons for doing this are very relatable though and it's a very based plan. GL

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have the self control to go through with a plan like yours so I'd have to jump in cold turkey and try to go up from there. Your reasons for doing this are very relatable though and it's a very based plan. GL
Neither do I. This is to build self control. Once you get through the 1st day it becomes much easier.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I told Eren I would join him when he started his, and he has. After it starts, I will see you guys in a few days. If someone wants to join just reply down below :)
View attachment 3361
In about 3 to 4 hrs I will arrive at @milkistermoo s house and scare him while he's sleeping.
917ecac415b8201612bf767a4ce04e8d.jpg

try not to look out the window tonight

Activity
So far there's no one here