In 2020, Sub-6 is Law

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
This year has basically been the most blackpilled year we've had(IMO). I think we can also say that in 2020, Sub-6 is law.
That means pretty much if your under a 6, it will be hard or a joke to get your looksmatch. I think we've also seen a big decline in the potential for betabuxxing, this year.
But most of all it seems that Sub-6 is the biggest blackpill story of 2020.

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
This year has basically been the most blackpilled year we've had(IMO). I think we can also say that in 2020, Sub-6 is law.
That means pretty much if your under a 6, it will be hard or a joke to get your looksmatch. I think we've also seen a big decline in the potential for betabuxxing, this year.
Sub 7 for looksmatch ngl

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
we talking PSL or out of 10?

meremy jeeks

meremy jeeks

Janny
Nov 29, 2020
Sub6 sounds as bad as it can get. However you never know in this retarded hellscape.
Honestly almost every guy I see with a nonwhale foid (not a looksmatch just nonwhale) is at least close to a 7.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Honestly almost every guy I see with a nonwhale foid (not a looksmatch just nonwhale) is at least close to a 7.
I've seen many mismatched couples, where the guy almost always mogs the foid. Some of these imbalances are almost to hard to believe.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
It's so over that I have no will to wagecuck.

L

liazi

Banned
Nov 26, 2020
In order to advance in the inceldom theory we need to research harder how can 5 and sub 5 get GFs.
I'm thinking that Beckies, teenagers, latebloomers, and above average but not high status and money are to be looked into.
Some women might not fully understand what they could get because of the simping and/or don't want to "fight"/have a "negative" view of themselves.
I'm also thinking that teenagers are not fully developed, leading some guys to unironically get overly confident and thus skewing the "sub6" or "sub5" balance.
Also when we think of status and money we might have different things in mind. If you achieve higher status in a specific group or area you might attract some women.
Some women might start as Beckies and then become Stacies, or start as Beckies and become whales.
Others may stay Beckies but still get "tricked" by the teenagers years, leading to married guys that are 5 and under etc.

Something else to look into are the "personal preferences". I think those are the main reasons for all the "I know a guy who is..."
Sure some woman might be OK with a below average height dude, but that's an exception and if she gets the possibility of a taller guy she'll go for it. (replace height with race, status, money etc)

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Yea there is alot of variables and preferences which are hard to account for.
But I still must say that I almost NEVER, see a hot foid with an average/ugly man.
So overall its pretty safe to say sub6 is a reality. Some of the 8+ guys also may make things seem "fair".
And yes, location plays a major role as well.

Saudade

Saudade

gymcel
Nov 29, 2020
Just a reminder that average looking man to women is in top 19% of men, so 81% of men are sub 5.
Dp76ujlVAAAFDt6.jpg

Snorlax

Snorlax

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Tinder is only increasing in popularity hypergamy will increase even further

R

Red

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Yea Sub-8 would be pretty hard to believe. However Sub6 seems to be accurate in 2020.
I think 6 - 7/10s will still have a normalish run with foids they won't be slaying but they won't be filled with as much simping or degeneracy as normal and below will

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
I think 6 - 7/10s will still have a normalish run with foids they won't be slaying but they won't be filled with as much simping or degeneracy as normal and below will
Yeh that sounds about right.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
I have not been outside in months due to fake virus. But Im sure the paradigm of male-female value ratio have shifted even more overtime.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Everything seems to have shifted mostly to online. So I don't think the pandemic lifting is going to be a big deal.
"cold approaching" seems to have been killed entirely, except for 8+'s.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
the 1-10 scale is impossible to gauge and too specific yet too broad.

A better non-number scale that describes it better in my opinion would be

Deformed -> Incel -> Failed Normie -> Low Tier Normie -> Mid Tier Normie -> High Tier Normie -> Chadlite (Which may also be split into low-mid-high) -> Chad -> Gigachad.

Of course many complex factors is to be considered like race, overall face, height, frame, hairline, chin, eyes, nose, dick size, etc. But the above scale can give you a rough but accurate estimate.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
the 1-10 scale is impossible to gauge and too specific yet too broad.

A better non-number scale that describes it better in my opinion would be

Deformed -> Incel -> Failed Normie -> Low Tier Normie -> Mid Tier Normie -> High Tier Normie -> Chadlite (Which may also be split into low-mid-high) -> Chad -> Gigachad.

Of course many complex factors is to be considered like race, overall face, height, frame, hairline, chin, eyes, nose, dick size, etc. But the above scale can give you a rough but accurate estimate.
I'm using sub-6 in general terms. I'm saying if your sub-6, dating will be hard or may be a joke. And you probably won't get your looksmatch.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Sub 8 is a stretch though, a lot of normie"cels" push this.

6 and 7s if tall enough can get a gf.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Sub 8 is a stretch though, a lot of normie"cels" push this.

6 and 7s if tall enough can get a gf.
Sub-8 is basically a Tinder thing. Sub-8 would also apply to cold-approaching, in many cases.

Activity
So far there's no one here