In 2020 Incels became the masters of the manosphere

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
It happened. PUA became a laughing stock as the blackpill reached its fullness.
Meanwhile MGTOW got quarantined, and failed to leave Reddit, how lame.
That means Incels became virually the last man standing.
In 2021, Incel "meme power" will only continue to influence and ruin "safe spaces" like Reddit.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
In 2021, Incel "meme power" will only continue to influence and ruin "safe spaces" like Reddit.
Cope, normies has learned about us. Girl in my class tried to explain to me what an incel is. They despise us.

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Incel power etc

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Incel power etc
Incel forums ability to deal with scary reality, is a HUGE plus. Even on MGTOW forums the copium is a joke. Giga-copes such as the "wall", are goofy and outdated. "after a woman hits 30 its over". LOL, That's the definition of cope. Believing that we still live in the 50s.
The travel cope is lame, and so is the car cope.
My cool car and traveling makes me rad, bro.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
incel takeovER 2021
In 2021, I think the copium will be hard to find. How much longer can you hide the pathetic hell-scape of modern dating?
I googled balding/norwooding, and I loled at all the copers on forums.
They think they're gonna be cool and confident. and it will work.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Cope, normies has learned about us. Girl in my class tried to explain to me what an incel is. They despise us.
They despise ugly men, not whatever normies try to define incels as such as terrorists etc.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
In 2021, I think the copium will be hard to find. How much longer can you hide the pathetic hell-scape of modern dating?
I googled balding/norwooding, and I loled at all the copers on forums.
They think they're gonna be cool and confident. and it will work.
its getting worse by each second jfl in 2050 the governments of the world will have males do mandatory estrogen injections

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I think "incel haters" are becoming more and more scared of truth. They don't want to lose they're soy-filled bluepilled fantasy.
life on "easy mode" for foids is becoming more obvious as time rolls on. And they fucking hate it.
I think at that point if they hate males so much and think only a few very gifted ones are needed to breed females then stop having so many sons. Have females and let attractive ppl have the odd son.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Normies are slowly giving up on dating apps. "Tinder is for women and attractive men only" type ideas are continuously circulating.

Even many of them quote okcupid study and "tinder economy" blog.

Normies are getting quite wary of whoredom, many of them don't like onlyfans, IG, tiktok etc.

Zoomers are not like boomers who are afraid of saying anything against degeneracy.

Blackpill lingos like incel, ricecel, currycel, *-maxxing is getting mainstream, they even appear in the different unrelated comment sections of cucktube.

PUA is dead. Now PUA coaches have to try really hard to scam ethnics, a huge number of them know what's going on.

Even /r/theredpill sub has become quite tolerable towards blackpill, you won't be kicked out just by saying "looks matter the most". Many poster there believe redpill == PUA.

Normies are quoting links from /r/blackpillscience.

:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

Naruto

Naruto

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
yes i do so agree with this statement

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
They despise incels too, also normies don't despise ugly men, they just treat them worse because of the devil effect.
Incels are the direct outcome of being ugly. Saying they despise incels too is saying they despise ugly men too besides despising ugly men. Inceldom = being ugly
Don’t go by the normie playbook according to which incel is just being misogynistic or want to commit terrorism.

Danish Retard

Danish Retard

factory slave
Nov 29, 2020
Incels are the direct outcome of being ugly. Saying they despise incels too is saying they despise ugly men too besides despising ugly men. Inceldom = being ugly
Don’t go by the normie playbook according to which incel is just being misogynistic or want to commit terrorism.
You're retarded if you actually think normies despise ugly men. It's just halo effect. And jfl @ this cope, normies don't give a rats arse about whether or not inceldom is muh misogynistic virgins or just sad ugly men. To them incels are pedophile rapist masskillers, they genuinely despise incels because they have no idea what an incel is.
Also just because they despise a group of ugly men doesn't mean they despise all ugly men, that's like me saying I hate ISIS and you interpreting it as me hating all muslims.

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
You're retarded if you actually think normies despise ugly men. It's just halo effect. And jfl @ this cope, normies don't give a rats arse about whether or not inceldom is muh misogynistic virgins or just sad ugly men. To them incels are pedophile rapist masskillers, they genuinely despise incels because they have no idea what an incel is.
Also just because they despise a group of ugly men doesn't mean they despise all ugly men, that's like me saying I hate ISIS and you interpreting it as me hating all muslims.
Most self-described incels are not "ugly". They're mostly introverts and sub-6.
And we've discussed sub-6 is basically law, now.
In 2021 being average and introverted pretty much puts you in tfl/fa/incel territory.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Most self-described incels are not "ugly". They're mostly introverts and sub-6.
Legit. Foids are the ones who will decide who is ugly or not. There is no point looking "average" to other men. If you are 8 and if still most foids find you unattractive (a.k.a. they already have better choices), there is no point being an 8. There were times when (before online dating and social media) sub-4 were the only ones who would never get laid, anything above 4 would get at least something (betabuxx). But now, even 7s have to struggle quite hard.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I’m retarded if I believe normies despise ugly men? You’re retarded if you believe that. I already hate you.

Activity
So far there's no one here