News immigrant murders child & gets away with it

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020

TLDR:
A paranoid schizophrenic Albanian immigrant brought a knife to a park & slit a little girl's throat right in front of her parents. Because she's mentally ill it's she is found not guilty of murder & is now pleading guilty to manslaughter. It's not uncommon for involuntary manslaughter cases to result in no jail time at all, usually low jail time. The woman wasn't taking her meds & brought a knife to the park this should clearly be premeditated murder. Once again a case of how fucked the legal system is.
NINTCHDBPICT000618776538.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000584144305.jpg

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

TLDR:
A paranoid schizophrenic Albanian immigrant brought a knife to a park & slit a little girl's throat right in front of her parents. Because she's mentally ill it's she is found not guilty of murder & is now pleading guilty to manslaughter. It's not uncommon for involuntary manslaughter cases to result in no jail time at all, usually low jail time. The woman wasn't taking her meds & brought a knife to the park this should clearly be premeditated murder. Once again a case of how fucked the legal system is.
NINTCHDBPICT000618776538.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000584144305.jpg
Sounds kinda harsh but i dont care

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
That little girl was a nw2 my fucking goodness. Her male looksmatch would be a Turbotruecel.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Western Europe is beyond saving, it's more than over. Run by self-hating globalist traitors and whats even worse is that most of the western european people still stand behind those criminals who opened the flood gates for the whole world to come in.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Western Europe is beyond saving, it's more than over. Run by self-hating globalist traitors and whats even worse is that most of the western european people still stand behind those criminals who opened the flood gates for the whole world to come in.
Couldn't agree more. The biggest blackpill are the muslim rape gangs that literally no one gives a shit about.
That little girl was a nw2 my fucking goodness. Her male looksmatch would be a Turbotruecel.
Go kill yourself pedophile scum.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
There are bad people in all groups formed on the basis of unchangeable characteristics eg Jews, or characteristics that are not bad by definition eg immigrant.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
criminal mentally ill people should get a mandatory lobotomy tbh. if they're a violent nut theyre always going to be a violent nut. only way to cure them is by picking their brain.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Couldn't agree more. The biggest blackpill are the muslim rape gangs that literally no one gives a shit about.

Go kill yourself pedophile scum.
What in my comment was pedophilic you retard?

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
What in my comment was pedophilic you retard?
“Her male looksmatch would be a turbotruecel” literally who the fuck thinks that on a thread of a kid getting beheaded.

kill yourself nigger.

Activity
So far there's no one here