xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
in minecraft
Yowhyyoumadcuhh 1231392333487727028897269167867348483667807n

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Whenever I use 'YOU' in this message, I don't mean a specific person.

Most people who lived satisfactory, fulfilled and meaningful lives work.
Any state of existential dread you find yourself isn't caused by your work, there's something deeper.
You get the day you come back from work and a full night's proper sleep to rest your body, and the remaining 2 are yours to do with as you please
If you feel like your only value to society is the work you do, that's on you. I see cognitive dissonance with some communists saying this and then saying they owe nothing to society.
The top 1% earned billions during a global pandemic because of the lockdowns, which were caused by people who were voted in by you. Inequality in income doesn't matter. You won't care how much the top guy makes if you're fulfilled yourself.
Yes, you should be grateful that you get to artificially inflate the value of your labour while screwing over the whole economy in the process, by making minimum wage.
You are not being exploited, you chose to enter into a voluntary agreement with your employer. If the argument is that you can't opt out of capitalism, you can. You can set up your own thing where the products are redistributed, or you can work with risk instead of sacrificing the chance to earn big for a chance to earn steady.

Capitalism with no welfare is the best way to go for NEETs. ENORMOUS amounts of wealth generation with ENEORMOUS amounts of charity, the restoration of the social fabric which means no more loneliness and no one to help you. We need capitalism, it's been corrupted and its corruption is used as a weapon against it.

Sorry for the rant I got bored soo ;)

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020

Any state of existential dread you find yourself isn't caused by your work, there's something deeper.
You get the day you come back from work and a full night's proper sleep to rest your body, and the remaining 2 are yours to do with as you please
If you feel like your only value to society is the work you do, that's on you. The cognitive dissonance I see with some communists saying this and then saying they owe nothing to society is astonishing.
The top 1% earned billions during a global pandemic because of the lockdowns, which were caused by people who were voted in by you. Inequality in income doesn't matter. You won't care how much the top guy makes if you're fulfilled yourself.
Yes, you should be grateful that you get to artificially inflate the value of your labour while screwing over the whole economy in the process, by making minimum wage.
You are not being exploited, you chose to enter into a voluntary agreement with your employer. If the argument is that you can't opt out of capitalism, you can. You can set up your own thing where the products are redistributed, or you can work with risk instead of sacrificing the chance to earn big for a chance to earn steady.

Capitalism with no welfare is the best way to go for NEETs. ENORMOUS amounts of wealth generation with ENEORMOUS amounts of charity, the restoration of the social fabric which means no more loneliness and no one to help you. We need capitalism, it's been corrupted and its corruption is used as a weapon against it.

cope

Giphy

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020

Brown-Eyes Ethnic Dragon​

Can't blame you, otherwise the legal hierarchy goes like this:

Eye color based caste system. Designed by (probably the alt right). : hapas
yeah but big part cope eye shape browbridge > eye color meds can still slay blue eyed blonde stacies
Maxresdefault

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020

If you feel like your only value to society is the work you do, that's on you. I see cognitive dissonance with some communists saying this and then saying they owe nothing to society.

The game is rigged tbh
You can justify it all day if you operate under its rules but that doesn't mean it's a fair one

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
The game is rigged tbh
You can justify it all day if you operate under its rules but that doesn't mean it's a fair one
Nothing's fair, and nothing's rigged. It's not fair to other people that you have a full belly, internet, a phone, and other stuff half the world doesn't have. It's not fair that you don't live in China or North Korea or some African authoritarian garbage can either. It's also not fair to everyone before you that you get to live in the only time in history with relative abundance, peace and equality. Be grateful. :)

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Nothing's fair, and nothing's rigged. It's not fair to other people that you have a full belly, internet, a phone, and other stuff half the world doesn't have. It's not fair that you don't live in China or North Korea or some African authoritarian garbage can either. It's also not fair to everyone before you that you get to live in the only time in history with relative abundance, peace and equality. Be grateful. :)
life is short cope is long

Activity
So far there's no one here