Imagine working hard every day to still be a failure

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
ACAE9BDC 4C1B 4776 8118 CADAED931BA4

51D617D4 A85B 42A8 BD19 75F58DE6C494

40 hours will never cut it - you will still never be able to move out of your parents house so some people wageslave TWO jobs full time at mcdonalds and part or even full time time waiting tables or cashiering at walmart just to live with parents or roomates in some trailer park with a 1998 Toyota camry. They cant afford an emergency or healthcare. Their only hope is to become a manager in 15 years maybe (but they won't because of that time Karen complained on them for seeming inattentive.)

Imagine the embarrassment to see people you knew in high school who have degrees and high paying careers (even if they are still wageslaves at least they are successful by normie standards). You know your adversaries relish seeing you are 25, 30, 35 still working fast food with no way out in sight.

Women will never take you seriously even if you’re ripped and facially attractive you better forget to mention the fact you work at mcdonalds.

Customers disrespect you and they all know you didn’t “make it.” Some rude customers will even make you a teachable moment to their kids right in front of you what NOT to become.

They work hard for this life 🤡. Some even take pride in the fact they work hard. They really think NEET is a worse life and thank God they arent on welfare. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

$10.00 Thread

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 14428
View attachment 14429

40 hours will never cut it - you will still never be able to move out of your parents house so some people wageslave TWO jobs full time at mcdonalds and part or even full time time waiting tables or cashiering at walmart just to live with parents or roomates in some trailer park with a 1998 Toyota camry. They cant afford an emergency or healthcare. Their only hope is to become a manager in 15 years maybe (but they won't because of that time Karen complained on them for seeming inattentive.)

Imagine the embarrassment to see people you knew in high school who have degrees and high paying careers (even if they are still wageslaves at least they are successful by normie standards). You know your adversaries relish seeing you are 25, 30, 35 still working fast food with no way out in sight.

Women will never take you seriously even if you’re ripped and facially attractive you better forget to mention the fact you work at mcdonalds.

Customers disrespect you and they all know you didn’t “make it.” Some rude customers will even make you a teachable moment to their kids right in front of you what NOT to become.

They work hard for this life 🤡. Some even take pride in the fact they work hard. They really think NEET is a worse life and thank God they arent on welfare. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

$10.00 Thread
They would ever be so lucky to have a 1998 camry that car is fire I got 300k on that son of a bitch but everything u said is a 100 percent true. Those poor bastards could just collect welfare and get a low income apartment like me and be in a better situation but there so prideful they would rather schlep for there kike boss mr Goldstein but no bro I work under a golden arch selling rat burgers bro ;);) Humans are such conformist cucks if everyone one was like neet god there would be hell to raise every one would be draped in ice head to toes cause I'll go postal before I flip burgers getting acne from the greese frie machine for nothing less then a milly a year facts

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 14428
View attachment 14429

$10.00 Thread
If you are working towards something and it doesn't work, then you are working towards the wrong thing

N

Nuggetsvolume1

NEET
May 6, 2021
This is why I am going on NEETBUXX and don't even bother. I didn't graduate college until 27 (a sure sign something is very wrong with me, because it was an English degree...) and then got ONE lucky job working as an editor/personal assistant for an older guy who was paying me thirty bucks and hour. Then did min. wage office work before I gave up entirely. If I did go back to work, it would be McDonald's or a grocery store...fuck it. Fuck. Would rather sleep all day.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
god that first pic the guy looks so defeated. depressing.

Activity
So far there's no one here