Imagine watching female sports

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
All foid sports should be abolished today. What an abomination. A foid could never compete with a man. And no they dont deserve equal pay. God I hate megan rapinoe and all foids but especially wanna be jock foids who think any one cares about them.

If a bitch dont suck dick, cook, spread her legs then she should be incinerated in a bread oven immediately.

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
I have it on good authority that trannies are hard at work destroying women's sports. With some luck, they will have succeeded in decimating them by the end of the decade.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Women sports are trash, and they have the nerve to ask money and complain why nobody watches... Jfl:feelslol:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Did you know, they have to lower the rim, for the WNBA dunk contest. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I attended the 2013 women's Champions League final because I just wanted to go to the stadium. It was a bore fest with the only goal being a penalty.

Women's Gaelic Football is big in my country and the adult women use a smaller ball than men. The same size of ball boys use up to Under 14 level and they are silly enough to say that womens and mens sport are equal? Also you aren't allowed to make body contact in tackling in women's football.

On Reddit I once asked if adding a man to a woman's team would make a massive difference. Of course people got all angsty and said that the two genders are equal. Well if they are equal then why do you have to separate them? Obviously men are better and stronger athletes, that is why you have to separate genders in sport.

There is also strong evidence of males being better athletes, a big example is Under 15 boys beating the Australian women's soccer team.

Activity
So far there's no one here