Imagine this

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Your 40 years old dont have any family, friends, gf, career. You live in a tiny studio in a shit hole city thats a 100 degrees every god forsaken day. No memorys to fall back on. Never had a real gf. Every one hates you cause your a neet. Your a 100 pounds over weight. Are pre diabetic but so depressed you cant diet. Your feet have arthritis from all the extra pounds. Your city is going to implement vacine passports. Nobody ever even bothers to call you. Your only human contact are internet looser reject brocels who you've never met or seen before or even herd there voice. Well that looser is me fml. My condolences to myself.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Your 40 years old dont have any family, friends, gf, career. You live in a tiny studio in a shit hole city thats a 100 degrees every god forsaken day. No memorys to fall back on. Never had a real gf. Every one hates you cause your a neet. Your a 100 pounds over weight. Are pre diabetic but so depressed you cant diet. Your feet have arthritis from all the extra pounds. Your city is going to implement vacine passports. Nobody ever even bothers to call you. Your only human contact are internet looser reject brocels who you've never met or seen before or even herd there voice. Well that looser is me fml. My condolences to myself.
why don't you try saving money and using pharmacology to lose weight?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
why don't you try saving money and using pharmacology to lose weight?
Save what money I barley have enough to eat let alone save. I wanted to get weight loss drugs but I have to wear a mask to see the doctor. But I'll pass out from wearing the mask.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Most of your problems are from your weight. Losing weight is the easiest thing in the world. All you have to do is use a little bit of discipline. Reduce caloric intake by 10%, wait until your weight stops decreasing, then reduce by 10% again, and so on. Each time your weight plateau's it also means your cravings have been reduced by 10%.

If you don't want to be miserable take my advice.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Most of your problems are from your weight. Losing weight is the easiest thing in the world. All you have to do is use a little bit of discipline. Reduce caloric intake by 10%, wait until your weight stops decreasing, then reduce by 10% again, and so on. Each time your weight plateau's it also means your cravings have been reduced by 10%.

If you don't want to be miserable take my advice.
True, but as neet it could be harder than it sounds. Probably for him a decent dose daily dopamine comes purely from food so for this to work he would need to find other sources of dopamine.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
True, but as neet it could be harder than it sounds. Probably for him a decent dose daily dopamine comes purely from food so for this to work he would need to find other sources of dopamine.
Correct but I have arthritis in my feet so I cant do cardio, lifting weights gives little amount of dopamine compared to cardio this I why I hooker and junk food max. Untill I can sort out my foot issues I have no other copes. Watching movies, faping and video games just dont do it for me anymore

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
That was me a few years ago, I've struggled with weight and food all my life. I'm only telling him to do something about his situation because I know what it's like to be in it, what it feels like once you're out of it, and what it takes to get out of it.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Save what money I barley have enough to eat let alone save. I wanted to get weight loss drugs but I have to wear a mask to see the doctor. But I'll pass out from wearing the mask.
Why will you pass out from wearing a mask? Get one of these face shields and get to the doctor dude
Key Surgical | Face Shields

What's the point of being skinny if you do it later and in your 50s? Do it now.

Activity
So far there's no one here