Imagine the dopamine rush

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
of being good looking and posting your face on incel forum like "teehee am I subhuman guys?" Fishing for compliments. Then watching your army of beta incels grow, just cause of your look. LOOKS IS EVERYTHING

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
You might be possesed by a demon. You have constant thoughts that are not real, and change your view on reality. You have too seek help from holy church.
God bless

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
of being good looking and posting your face on incel forum like "teehee am I subhuman guys?" Fishing for compliments. Then watching your army of beta incels grow, just cause of your look. LOOKS IS EVERYTHING
I did that on .is or .co asking for a rating, and people kept chad reacting and kept pinging mods to ban me jfl

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
If I ever become chadlite, I'll do the ethical thing and never brag. To set a good example. Braggers are honestly worthless creatures.
I respect you man.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Lain was the only one that could end he rain of tyranny. But when the forum needed him the most he vanished.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
delusions of a big titty curry boy above

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
@Atila you were given the gift of looks, and the knowledge that the world is a fucked up place. You have the power to do good and set a good example, but instesd you chose to a be a typical good looking narcy. Honestly you are a weak minded npc.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
@Atila you were given the gift of looks, and the knowledge that the world is a fucked up place. You have the power to do good and set a good example, but instesd you chose to a be a typical good looking narcy. Honestly you are a weak minded npc.
What gf does to a mf. We need someone to go to Amsterdam and get rid off her so we get old Atila back.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
we are all npcs your just a npc that makes gay threads on neets.me

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
What gf does to a mf. We need someone to go to Amsterdam and get rid off her so we get old Atila back.
unlike you niggas i still let the blackpill guide me

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
unlike you niggas i still let the blackpill guide me
We need kaz to return so he can reevaluate that list.

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
i recognized someone i weent to school with on looksmax in the ratings section a while back :feelslol:. and even ifi waschad i would never post my pic on incel forumsconsidering half of my posts are about niggers :feelslol: :feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

inel

inel

🧙🎩🪄🔮✨
Nov 30, 2020
@Fabio @Looksmax Refugee II its true nigga i just checked his ig and his profile pic is used in the ratings thread holy fuarkkkk :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL: :feelsLUL:

Activity
So far there's no one here