Imagine having a female avie

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You come to another branch of a truecel forum and decide its a good idea to have a female avi. For what that is foid worship to the max and your triggering users like me who hate toilets.

Imagine your a truecel and now you have to interact with a man larping as a hole. It doesn't get any more cucked then that.

I'm considering a no reply policy for users with foids as avies, @Lain is the exception because he basically is a toilet any ways cause he's so dam pretty.

But I hope lain can see how damaging it is to a true neetcel such as myself having to look at a holes profile. Do the right thing lain and please change your avie thank you my nigga

Last edited by a moderator:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
well better than yours
Why do hole avi users get so triggerd when I call them out for trans maxing

Imagine being a mod who pretends to be a hole but is really a pedo hiding behind a computer monitor jfl :feelslol:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Why do hole avi users get so triggerd when I call them out for trans maxing

Imagine being a mod who pretends to be a hole but is really a pedo hiding behind a computer monitor jfl :feelslol:
I don't pretend to be a hole, nor i am a pedo, i like the character in my pfp and well....i am not a tryhard like you, just being myself is enough:rolleyes:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't pretend to be a hole, nor i am a pedo, i like the character in my pfp and well....i am not a tryhard like you, just being myself is enough:rolleyes:
Says the gigga nerd 🤓 🤓 then why do you get so triggerd when I say my opion?

So you like characters that sexualize little girls but your not a pedo hmm sounds a bit suspicious doesn't it

Oh by the way as much as you want to be a gook your not sorry to brake the harsh news to you tranny boy

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
You pretend to be black pilled yet you disguise yourself as a vile creature that was the one who put you in your misery in the first place then trigger true neetcels like me who have to interact with trannys online unbelievable do you understand that your hole avi is painful for me and true neets to look at thanks for the reminder how subhuman I am thanks for being sensitive to some else's needs

It's outrageous to think you think that's acceptable

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol:Imagine being obsessed with an anigay character that sexualizes little girls and saying your not a pedo or a tranny maxer :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol:Imagine being obsessed with an anigay character that sexualizes little girls and saying your not a pedo or a tranny maxer :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
by making 3 posts for 1 answer, wow you are either a truecel irl or really butthurt, well no point replying to a 40yrs old dude and go further with this , not expecting us to have similar copes, keep grinding creepy dude.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
by making 3 posts for 1 answer, wow you are either a truecel irl or really butthurt, well no point replying to a 40yrs old dude and go further with this , not expecting us to have similar copes, keep grinding creepy dude.
Got it so you went ad hominem off topic cause your upset I exposed you as a pedo tranny got it :feelsok: you contribute nothing to this forum except being a shit mod who can't even do his job correctly imagine being a mod for free :feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So I'm creepy cause I'm 40 ok that makes alot of sense gee that doesn't sound like something a hole would say but if I was 25 I would be a chad then right gtfo of here with that shit

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You come to another branch of a truecel forum and decide its a good idea to have a female avi. For what that is foid worship to the max and your triggering users like me who hate toilets.

Imagine your a truecel and now you have to interact with a man larping as a hole. It doesn't get any more cucked then that.

I'm considering a no reply policy for users with foids as avies, @Lain is the exception because he basically is a toilet any ways cause he's so dam pretty.

But I hope lain can see how damaging it is to a true neetcel such as myself having to look at a holes profile. Do the right thing lain and please change your avie thank you my nigga
no but I did change to smug/bastard lain so you can look at a different lain :feelsok:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
no but I did change to smug/bastard lain so you can look at a different lain :feelsok:
Bro do what you want but what your doing to a truecel is just down right painful I hate toilets so fucking much dude it seriously makes me nauseous i hope you reconsider you would be doing me a solid

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Bro do what you want but what your doing to a truecel is just down right painful I hate toilets so fucking much dude it seriously makes me nauseous i hope you reconsider you would be doing me a solid
Lain is an anime girl, you can't compare them to 3D women. Also, she's not even a girl technically, she's God in the anime and can essentially take any form that she wants. She's like data on an SSD that's a .png of an anime girl, she can shapeshift into anything she wants because she's God (and is the computer as a metaphor).

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lain is an anime girl, you can't compare them to 3D women. Also, she's not even a girl technically, she's God in the anime and can essentially take any form that she wants. She's like data on an SSD that's a .png of an anime girl, she can shapeshift into anything she wants because she's God (and is the computer as a metaphor).
Great then shape shift her ass into a based male bro please I can't keep getting cucked like this it's over for me

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
simp

Activity
So far there's no one here